Chapter Forty-Five

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

As he turns into balls of light, I use my magic to place him in a healing sphere and send him to the training room in Jadeite and the other's home. The Moon Sticks stop glowing just before Usagi, and I do.

"Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestia, that was tremendous power," Luna exclaims.

"They're different than usual." Artemis points out.

Usagi and I run over to Luna and the others. Usagi picks up Luna While I pick up Crescent and Yue. I heal their injuries before leaning down to do the same with Artemis. "Luna, please hang in there."

I lean next to Usagi and heal Luna's injuries. "Usagi-chan...Selena...No, Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestia...No, Serenities, the Dark Kingdom's hideout is at D-point in the North Pole."

"If you don't hurry, the sunspot will expand! We have no choice but to launch a surprise attack!" Artemis offers.

"Okay! We'll march into the Dark Kingdom right away! Right, everyone?!" Usagi comments.

"Yes!" The girls all agree.

"In the name of the moon..." Usagi starts.

"..We will punish you!" We all finish together.

~~~Present~~~

I get dressed. I change into a pink turtleneck sweater dress with a white belt and black knee socks. I quietly sneak out of the house while Usagi is downstairs cooking. I apparate over to Jadeite's house, straight into the training room. 

The healing Sphere disappears from around Zoisite's body

The healing Sphere disappears from around Zoisite's body. He stirs but doesn't wake up, so I create a futon with my magic and place it underneath him. Hopefully, it won't be long before he wakes up.

~~~3rd POV~~~

Of course, she didn't realise that Zoisite woke up just as she left and followed her.

~~~With the Cats~~~

Luna, Crescent, Yue, and Artemis wander the street but stop and watch a TV in the store when it shows the news. "The sunspot has continued its abnormal expansion, and all over the world, various natural disasters, such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and hurricanes, are occurring, believed to be due to this phenomenon. Concerning this, the Meteorological Agency has said that this is a first in observation history, and they cannot say how it will affect Japan."