Chapter Twenty

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Ami-chan places Naru-chan on her back as we head up to the roof. Lunetta, of course, is once again clinging to my arms. "Thank you for rescuing us," I say softly to Tuxedo Mask, standing at my other side.

He looks down at me again but doesn't say anything. Rei lets out a cough. "I have a cold, you know." She lets out another cough. "How dare you take that chance to go behind my back and drape yourself all over Tuxedo Mask-sama?! It's not fair!"

"It wasn't like that. We were investigating the Department Store." I offer with my eyebrow raised.

"Right!" Usagi agrees.

"Stop fighting!" Ami-chan scolds.

"Not you, too, Ami-chan! You're going to side with Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestia?!" Rei yells before coughing.

"No!" Ami-chan denies. "I just want to quickly take Naru-chan to a hospital!"

I turn and watch as Tuxedo Mask walks over to the fence and jumps to stand on it. "Everyone be good to one another. Good-bye!" He jumps off the fence.

Usagi, Rei, Lunetta, and I rush over to the fence. Rei and Usagi look in front of them while I look down to see Tuxedo Mask sitting on the ledge below. He must have noticed my gaze, and he looks up at me. Once again, his eyes soften, and a small smile appears. A small blush appears on my cheek as I smile back shyly.

I hear Lunetta let out a soft giggle next to me. Luckily, Rei hasn't noticed where I am looking, and I have no intention of telling her that Tuxedo Mask is there either.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

"Queen Beryl-sama, Nephrite boasted that he would defeat Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestia. But in spite of it, he was not able to kill them. He should be sentenced to 'Eternal Sleep'." Zoisite suggests.

Nephrite clenches his teeth. Queen Beryl looks into her crystal ball. "The energy that Nephrite brought back has enormous power. In light of that, I will not punish him this time."

"But, my lady..." Zoisite trails off as a smirk appears on Nephrite's face.

"I can punish him anytime I want. Zoisite, stop worrying about others and tend to your own business! Hurry up and find the Silver Crystal!" She orders angrily.

"Yes, my lady!" Zoisite agrees with a bow.

~~~Nephrite's Mansion~~~

"All humans become focused on something at least once in their lives and produce an enormous amount of energy. That girl, Naru...The powerful energy she produced was unbelievable." An image of Naru appears in his mind. "It seems she truly loves my disguise as Sanjoin Masato." He lowers his head and smirks. "What a foolish girl!" He chuckles loudly.

~~~Present~~~

We are all on the Kagawa train (Usagi, Luna, Lunetta, Crescent, Yue, Ami-chan, Rei and I). I am wearing a long white summer dress with a pair of beige sandals with a bow on the top. Lunetta is wearing a blue strap top and white shorts with sandals.