Chapter Twenty-Seven

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

~~~At the Park~~~

We are sitting on one of the benches. We did find Umino first. A small smile appears on Naru-chan's face. "Usagi, I'm sorry I worried you. I'll be at school tomorrow."

"Naru-chan!" Usagi exclaims happily.

I go into my bag and bring out Usagi's new star locket. "Usagi, here! A present!"

"For me, Nee-chan?" Usagi questions.

Usagi takes it and opens it up. It plays the same enchanting melody that my locket plays.

~~~3rd POV~~~

Luna rests in Makoto's arms as they watch them from a distance. "I'm sorry, Mako-chan." She lowers her head sadly. "I wanted to show you Usagi's good points, but in the end she..."

Makoto looks at them with a smile on her face. "But isn't her devotion to her friends her best point?"

Luna looks up with a smile on her face." Mako-chan!"

"And the same could be said for Selena-chan. She is protective of Usagi and her friends." Makoto adds softly.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

"What a lovely tune!" Naru-chan praises. "Selena, where did you get it?"

"I made it. I'll make you one when we get home. Hmm, a blue heart, I think, with the same melody." I offer softly, causing Naru-chan to look up at me happily.

We sit on the bench, listening to the melody with our eyes closed.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

Queen Beryl sits on her throne with Kunzite and Zoisite standing before her. "There are seven Rainbow Crystal in all. We must have all seven to gain possession of the legendary Silver Crystal." She narrows her eyes. "You understand that, do you not?"

"Yes, Your Majesty." Kunzite agrees.

She clenches her hand. "We have one in our hands now. However, you allowed Tuxedo Mask to take the second one!"

"I have no excuse," Zoisite states.

Kunzite takes a step forward. "Do not be concerned, Queen Beryl-sama. Tuxedo Mask will certainly appear to steal the other Rainbow Crystals. When he does, we can regain the one he stole."

"Then find the other Rainbow Crystal as soon as possible for the resurrection of our Great Ruler."

~~~With Ami~~~

Ami is walking past a construction site, her head in her textbook. There are footsteps behind her, and a boy (brown hair and eyes) runs towards her. "Mizuno-san!" He calls out.

Ami comes to a stop and turns her head to look at him. "Huh? Oh, Urawa-kun. Good morning."

He holds up his hand. "Good morning. Uh..."