Chapter Five

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

~~~A Week Later~~~

Ms Haruna was off school for a week recovering before she was fit and healthy again. She was back to teaching as soon as she was healthy again.

I have read the rest of my family's Grimoires (Gryffindor, Le Fay, Ambrosia, Peverell and the Moon Kingdom). I have also finished practising all of the spells inside. I can now use the entire spells without my wand and without saying any of the spells aloud. I still have plenty more books to read, but they aren't as thick, so it wouldn't take long to read one book, 15 minutes tops. It should take more than a week for me to get through the rest of my books.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Usagi once again screamed. "I'm fat! I'm fat again! Why? I exercised so much! Why?"

A couple of pounds doesn't make her fat, but she wouldn't be Usagi if she didn't act the way she does. I think with a chuckle. 

~~~Present~~~

The next morning, when I go to breakfast, Crescent and Yue follow me, and I notice Luna has followed Usagi down. I know that Shingo hates cats, but even though I don't think it is right, I use my magic to make it so that Shingo is fine with the three cats we have but no other cats.

I do notice that Shingo is looking at Usagi, and my cats pouting. "Shingo, what is the matter?" I ask gently.

Shingo looks at me, a pout still on his face. "It isn't fair, Usagi, and you have pets, but I don't have one."

I blink. "Then why do you go to a pet shop and find one?" I ask him.

His pout disappears, and he looks at Mama and Papa. Mama and Papa share a look before Mama speaks softly. "We have no problem with that, but only if you look after your pet yourself, just like Usagi and Selena do."

Shingo nods his head. I wonder what pet he will get in the end.

~~~3rd POV~~~

Luna walks past a pet shop. A woman and her young child are standing in front of a cage with a young kitten inside. "How cute!"

The young child holds her hand, and the kitten licks her finger. "Oh, she licked my finger! How cute!"

~~~Unknown Location~~~

"Jadeite, do you have a new plan to steal energy?" Queen Beryl questions.

Jadeite is kneeling in front of her. "Yes, Queen Beryl-sama. The monster Iguana has set it up."

"Humans have many desires. Just a bit of catalyst can turn that desire into very strong life energy. In other words, the energy flows freely." Queen Beryl states.

Jadeite lifts his head slightly. "And we just take that from them?"

"It is all for our great ruler. Proceed carefully." Queen Beryl warns.

"Yes!" Jadeite agrees with a smirk.

~~~At School~~~

Usagi woke up early this morning, so we didn't have to rush to school. When we get in the classroom, Usagi heads straight over to Naru-chan. "Hmm. Doesn't Shingo dislike cats? Yet he has accepted Luna, Crescent, and Yue?"