Chapter Forty-Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~3rd POV~~~

Queen Beryl places him in the same capsule as before, and dark energy surrounds him. "So, as I feared, Endymion's memories of his past were still not completely erased, especially Princess Serenity/Sailor Celestia." She narrows her eyes. "In that case, once more, I will transfer our great ruler's energy into his body and make sure he becomes a loyal servant of the Dark Kingdom this time."

Of course, she didn't realise that no matter how many times they tried to erase his memories, he would still remember Selena, as they were soulmates, a bond that could not be broken.

~~~Next Day~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

We all go to the amusement park. Ami-chan and Urawa are in one of the Ferris wheel's carriages, sitting and talking to each other. The rest of us are on the ground, gazing at the pair.

"We can't let this keep going on! if even Ami-chan forgets about our precious mission, who's going to be our leader?!" Usagi questions, a pout on her face and her hands resting on her hips.

Minako-chan sweat drops. "That's technically supposed to be your job, Usagi, along with Selena-chan."

"You're jealous of those two. Right, Usagi?" Rei teases.

Usagi turns her head to glare at her playfully. "So are you!"

Mako-chan tries to stop them from starting another argument. "Now, now, there's nothing wrong with this. Let's watch over them for a little while longer."

Rei and Usagi don't fight, and we continue gazing at Ami-chan and Urawa. She's stopped running away from her feelings finally. I think fondly.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

Usagi and I pretended that we were going to bed, getting into our pyjamas. I am wearing one of my new nighties. Purple silk has a large bow with a star in the middle below my chest area and some lace underneath. There is fur at the top of the nightie and a purple-pink dressing gown with bows and stars on top.

 There is fur at the top of the nightie and a purple-pink dressing gown with bows and stars on top

But as soon as Mama and Papa were asleep, we changed clothes. I change into a light pink jumper that reaches my thighs, a black pair of knee socks, a black bow choker with a bell and a pair of black flat shoes.