Chapter Thirteen

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

The ship loses its shine and turns back into what it once was. Luckily, another ship passes and allows the passengers to get on. 

"Ahh! The romantic cruise is all ruined!" Usagi says, saddened.

Rei clenches her fist and lifts it. "I'm not giving up! If I ever have another chance, I'm definitely coming with a boyfriend!"

"Oh, me, too!" Usagi agrees.

Rei crosses her arm over her chest. "That would be impossible for you!"

"What did you say?!" Usagi shouts.

Luna is looking at Usagi and Rei. "Geez, those two never quit, do they?"

Ami-chan takes out a book. "I'm going to study."

"Oh, dear!" Luna sighs.

"They don't change, do they, Little Moon?" I asked softly with a chuckle.

Lunetta shakes her head. "No, they don't." She agrees, laughing.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

Jadeite is standing with his head bowed, eyes closed and arm across his chest. The light shines on his figure. "Jadeite, you collected a great amount of energy on Earth. However, you also had a great many failures. Furthermore, Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestia, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars have appeared. But in spite of the appearance of this opposition, you have yet to destroy them."

He lifts his head to look up. "But Queen Beryl-sama..."

"I do not want to hear your excuses!" Queen Beryl interrupts angrily, causing Jadeite to clench his teeth. "You will defeat the four sailor senshi standing in our way. If you cannot destroy them, you will be sentenced to 'Eternal Sleep'."

"Did she say, 'Eternal Sleep'?" A male question.

"Oh, how terrifying!" Another male exclaims as Jadeite's clenched fists tremble.

"Jadeite, I hope you already know that once you are sentenced to 'Eternal Sleep', you will fall to the bottom of the darkness, never to return!"

~~~Selena's POV~~~

Later that night, I put the chokers around Crescent, Yue, and Luna's necks. We then sit in front of Usagi's window and gaze at the sky. Usagi is naming the constellations in the night sky. "The Swan. The Archer. The Balance. The arcade guy constellation." Usagi blushes and covers her eyes, and lets out a laugh. "It's tough being a maiden in love."

Luna lets out a yawn before looking at Usagi. "It's one-sided anyway. Usagi's love is the same as the foam in the sea. It'll be short-lived."

"Maybe." Crescent and Yue agree with a fond sigh.

"It's just a crush, so she will eventually get over it," I add softly as I watch as Usagi continues to daydream, her hands clasped together and placed in front of her chest, blush still on her face.