Chapter Twenty-Six

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Mako-chan is playing the Sailor V game once more. "Come on, come on, come on, come on! men are... Men are so... Ahh!" She loses. "One more time!"

"Hi, Usagi-chan, Selena-chan, Lunetta-chan," Motoki calls out.

"Oh, Motoki-oniisan," Usagi says happily.

"I heard that Crane-master Joe was here. I wish I'd been here to see him." Motoki admits.

"Really? Oh, let me introduce you to my new friend. She's Kino Makoto-chan." Usagi introduces.

"Hello." Motoki greets with a smile.

Mako-chan is blushing and in a daze once more. "He's exactly like a senpai whom I loved and was spurned by."

"Yesterday, you said Crane-master Joe was just like him!" Usagi points out in disbelief.

"His voice is just like him," Mako-chan adds with a blush, not listening to Usagi at all.

"Honestly, Mako-chan, you're..." Usagi starts with Luna finishing for her. "...a strange girl."

Lunetta and I share a glance before chuckling softly.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Mamoru's POV~~~

The figure is calling out to me again. "Hurry! Hurry, find the Silver Crystal!"

"Tell me! What is the Silver Crystal? Who are you?" I question.

"The Silver Crystal...Everything will be clear to you if you find the Silver Crystal. You'll know everything if you find the Silver Crystal." The soft female voice states.

I bolt up on my bed, sweat running down my forehead. "It was the same dream again." I leave my bed and go onto my balcony, looking at Tokyo.

Who is that Princess? Am I Tuxedo Mask? "The Silver Crystal... Will the mystery be solved when I find it?" I mutter.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Unknown Location~~~

"Now, we have one Rainbow Crystal. Zoisite, what is your next plan?" Queen Beryl asks.

Zoisite bows his head. "The Black Crystal has detected another Rainbow Crystal." He throws out his hand, and the crystal glows. "The next Rainbow Crystal is within this man." The image of a priest appears.

Queen Beryl narrows her eyes. "Proceed."

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I wake up having the most wonderful dream, the dream of when I gave Endymion my star locket. Come to think of it, Usagi's was destroyed. I'll have to make her another one.

I look at the clock to see I have woken up again at dawn. Lunetta is still asleep, so I am working on making Usagi's new star locket. I open my hands and focus a sphere of lunar energy in their centre. Slowly, the sphere changes into a gold star with the same enchanting melody. However, This time, I use my magic and lunar energy to keep Usagi's locket from destruction.