Chapter Thirty

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Makoto and Usagi are standing a distance behind them, watching. Usagi has a handkerchief under her eye. "Mako-chan, let's give up on Motoki onii-san."

A smile appears on Makoto's face. "But Reika-san might find a man in Africa." She points out.

Usagi stops crying and turns her head to look at her in disbelief. "No way."

Makoto laughs. "So, Usagi-chan, you're dropping out?" She runs forward.

Usagi's eyes widen. "I did not!" Usagi denies it as she runs after Makoto.

"Didn't you give up?" Makoto teases.

"No, I didn't!" Usagi denies.

"I'll get Motoki-san!" Makoto comments with a smile.

"Don't!" Usagi cries out.

Motoki is watching the pair of them in the background with a sweatdrop going down the side of his head.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

Usagi later tells Lunetta and me that Reika-san left for Africa in the end and that she and Mako-chan haven't given up on winning Motoki over. Well, they are only 14, so their behaviour is to be expected. I think with a fond smile and soft chuckle.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Rei's Shrine~~~

On the shrine's steps, a man is sleeping, snoring loudly. Rei's ojii-chan is sitting on the roof of the shrine, gazing up at the Moon. "Oh, what a beautiful moon." He lips his lips. "On a night like this, some moon-gazing dumplings and a cup of sake would be great." He looks up, surprised.

Petals appear in front of him before Zoisite appears with a chuckle. Rei's ojii-chan abruptly stands up. "Who are you?!"

Zoisite gets out the Black Crystal. "Zoi!" The energy waves are released.

"An evil aura..." He comments before letting out a sound of pain.

Zoisite lets out a chuckle. "So, this jii-san is one of the Seven Great Youma." Rei's ojii-chan yells, and a crystal appears on his chest. "I'll remove the Rainbow Crystal from your body in a moment." He chuckles.

"You devil!" Rei's ojii-chan shouts weakly.

Zoisite lets out another chuckle. "Now, return to us, Youma Jiji!"

Rei's ojii-chan clenches his teeth and makes a hand sign that forms energy around him, stopping Zoisite's actions. Zoisite's eyes widen, and he moves back. "You bastard! I underestimated him as a senile jii-san. But he is very strong. Zoi!"

Rei's ojii-chan, who is breathing heavily, is sent flying across the roof. Rei's eyes widen as she looks behind; simultaneously, two crows fly towards the roof, where Rei's ojii-chan begins to descend.

The two crows attack Zoisite. "Hey! Stop! I'm not garbage or your food!"

Rei's ojii-chan lands on the ground with a sound of pain as Rei runs outside. "Ojii-chan!"