Chapter 61

- Brooke's POV -

I was shaken awake by strong hands. Groaning, I rolled over to face whoever thought it was wise to get me up so early.

I came face to face with a white mask. " Training today. Get up. " Masky said flatly as he stood upright. " I don't wanna... " I mumbled as I rolled back onto my side and snuggled back up.

Just as I got comfortable in my ocean of blankets, I was forced out of my bed and onto the cold floor.

Get up lazy ass.

" Fuck you Max! I'm tired. " I spat as Masky starred down at me.

I stood up off the floor and brushed myself off before noticing Charlotte stir to life. " Who's that? " Masky asked bluntly as he looked past me. " Oh. That's Charlotte. I needed to introduce her to Slender. " I said as Charlotte rubbed her eye sleepily. " Don't take too long. " Masky stated before leaving me to get dressed.

I hope we can get some answers from Slender on who and what the girls are.

" Me too Max. Me too. " I said as I got undressed and slipped into my black body suit followed by my combat boots. I put my glasses aside and tied my hair up so it was out of my face.

Don't forget the vest.

" Oh, right. " I said as I finished slipping on my leg holsters. I grabbed the vest and slipped it on over my chest while Max zipped it up in the back. " What are you doing...? " Charlotte asked curiously. " I have training today. " I smiled at the green eye girl. " Training for what...? " Charlotte asked with drowsy eyes. " I'm training to kill the people who killed your mother. " I said as I slipped my glasses back on. Charlotte blinked back her sleepiness and slipped out of bed. " I want to watch. " Charlotte starred up at my with a blank expression.

She needs to meet Slender anyways.

" True. Yeah, you can come watch. Plus I want to introduce you and your sister to my friend. " I gave a small smile. Charlotte nodded her head and followed me out of my room and over to Carisma's room to get Blaire.

Once Blaire was up, the three of us made our way down stairs and into the backyard where everyone was waiting.

" Hello girls. I hope you all have been well. " Slender greeted us. " We've been okay. " Alisha said with an awkward laugh. " Slender, there's some people I want you to meet. " I said as I pushed Charlotte and Blaire before me. Slender was quiet for a moment before getting on his knee to better look at the twins.

Slender evaluated the two girls before setting his gaze on their horns. " Come closer children. " Slenderman's voice was stern yet gentle as the girls hesitantly took a few steps forward. " I know these horns. " Slenderman's voice went from stern to serious as he panned his gaze over to me. " We'll speak later Brooke. " Slender stated as he stood back up and gestured for the girls to leave him.

" Now for training. Brooke you'll be working on stealth with Hoodie, Masky, and Toby. Carisma you'll work on hand to hand combat with Jack. And Yvanna and Alisha, you girls will work on agility with Jeff. Tomorrow Ms.P will be here. " The blank man ordered before we all dispersed into our groups for today's training.

- Tome Skip -

The four of us walked into the woods for about twenty minutes before stopping. We were far enough from the others so that there was no noise.

" Okay Brooke, today we're going to work on your stealth. Our first exercise will be a game similar to tag. " Hoodie explained as if he were a drill sergeant. " Tag? " I asked a bit confused. " Yes. You have to try and sneak up on us without our knowledge. If you get tagged, you're out and we start over. " Hoodie further elaborated. I nodded in response. " Close your eyes for ten seconds and the game begins. " Masky stated frankly. I nodded again and shut my eyes as I silently counted to myself.