Chapter 46

- Brooke's POV -

Do you need help moving her?

" No Max, I got it. " I answered Max as I got Alisha's sleeping, ooze covered body onto my back. " What are you doing? " Jack asked from the living room. " I'm going to go get her cleaned up. Okay? " I huffed under the weight of Alisha. Damn, I didn't think she'd be this heavy. " Okay. If you need help just call. " Jack stroked Eclipse's black fur. I think that's the most gentle I've seen Jack be towards another living creature. 

Are you okay Brooke?

I took in a shaky breath and spoke up " I wish I would have known something like this was going to happen... " I sighed as I marched up stairs with Alisha on my back, pausing every now and then to catch my breath. Carisma and Yvanna had gone to bed about an hour ago, Nina stayed at a friend's house, and my dad wasn't home from work yet, so it was really just the three of us and Eclipse. 

Brooke, you couldn't have known this was going to happen. Nobody could have known, except maybe Slender, but even then I don't think he would have known or said anything.

I reached the top of the stairs. " I can heal injuries for fucks sake and I couldn't even see this coming! What if it happens again?! " I snapped as I blinked back hot tears.

Slenderman said that she'd be fine and that it wouldn't happen again. It's okay Brooke, she's okay.

I staggered over to my bedroom door and Max opened it for me. " Thanks... " I thanked quietly.

No problem.

I stumbled into my bathroom and helped Alisha with getting her ooze covered clothes off. I drew a bath and eased her body into the warm water.

Damn. What the hell did Slender give her?

" He said that it would stop her corruption and that it would tranquilize her. I wonder what the compound was and I wonder why Jeff constantly messes with corrupted. " I answered as I ran a white wash cloth over Alisha's mouth and down her neck, ridding her almond skin of the disgusting black substance. I hung my head and let the tears slowly roll down my face. " I couldn't do anything to help her Max... "

Brooke, you tried. That's all you could have done.

I sniffled as I pulled the plug out of the drain and watched as the water turned into a cyclone going down the drain.

All the water finished draining and Max brought me a towel to dry Alisha off.

- Time Skip -

I finished drying Alisha off and dressed her in my old violet night gown.

I carried Alisha into her bedroom and gently laid her in her bed. Before leaving, I kissed her forehead and shut her light off.

She'll be fine, she just needs to sleep it off.

" I hope you're right Max. I really do. " I said as I walked back into my bedroom.

Entering my messy domain, I walked over to my mirror and leaned in close to it. I'm covered in dirt and bruises. Remembering the small cut on my cheek, I enveloped my hands in the bright blue light and held my hand to the nick. A few moments went by and the once open cut was now a small scar, almost invisible. " Well, that's taken care of. " I sighed as I grabbed my towel and stumbled into my bathroom to shower away all the dirt, blood, and sweat from today's events.

- Time Skip -

I stepped out of the shower and gazed at all the little bruises that littered my arms and legs. He couldn't have been a little more gentle with his attacks? I sighed and made my way into my room to get dressed.