Chapter 110- Even More Secrets About Kozak

Beginne am Anfang

Kieran: I'm really confused though.

Dr Kozak: On what?

Kieran: Why did Tiffany and Laurence run away together?

Dr Kozak: Actually they ran away with my other brother Jackson, who is also miraculously alive again. Basically my father was a serial killer and-

Kieran: *interrupts him halfway* Oh so is that why you're a serial killer?

Dr Kozak: Well, yeah, kinda but I only kill people that deserve to die. My father just killed people for the sake of it.

Kieran: Is your father alive right now?

Dr Kozak: Unfortunately... Yeah. He lives somewhere in Costa Rica.

Kieran: But why did Tiffany, Jackson and Laurence run away?

Dr Kozak: Because they were fed up with my father. They were fed up of him always bickering with my mother. They must have kept some secret to themselves or something because they wouldn't ever tell me, Elizabeth or Valentina what they were up to. And one day, all three of them ran away. They cloned themselves though, so that no one in our family would worry over where all three of them had gotten to. So that just left me, Elizabeth and Valentina at home.

Kieran: And why did your father kill their clones?

Dr Kozak: Because he was annoyed at Tiffany and Jackson over something. So he killed them. No one in our family knew that they had cloned themselves of course, so we all thought that the real Tiffany and Jackson were dead when my father had killed them.

Kieran: How old were you when this had happened?

Dr Kozak: Like, your age. Fifteen.

Kieran: So you just found out that Tiffany and Jackson are alive again after like, twenty years?

Dr Kozak: Yes.

Then they both sighed at exactly the same time. Unlike Dr Kozak with Kieran though, Kieran was helplessly staring at Dr Kozak.

Dr Kozak: Why are you staring at me like that again?

Kieran: Because something is on my mind again.

Dr Kozak: What?

Kieran: I was just thinking... About how much I miss Lauriel.

Dr Kozak: *Says this really angrily* Do not talk about Lauriel! Ever again! I hate her with all my heart!

Kieran: Yeah well I'm talking about Lauriel whether you like it or not.

Dr Kozak: Plus weren't you two enemies?

Kieran: Yeah but then she apologised and then we made up and became the best of friends.

Dr Kozak: I hate Lauriel so much!

Kieran: Do you ever regret killing her?

Dr Kozak: What? No! She killed my son, Kieran!

Kieran: But was there anything that you actually liked about Lauriel? And don't lie or say no either. There must have been something.