Chapter 101- It's The Final Countdown [ Part 2]

Inspirational quote: Move on! It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book. Just turn the page.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dr Kozak screamed really loudly to himself, nearly crying his eyes out when Diana grasped his hand and suddenly started pinching it intermittently.

He hadn't exactly opened his eyes yet, although when he did, he firstly stared at the ceiling and then at the person that was pinching his hand.

Diana Valentine.

It was the one and only Diana Valentine.

Dr Kozak's arch nemesis.

Also his sister in law, apparently.

Dr Kozak eventually stopped screaming in pain and then became annoyed at her, despite the fact that Diana was still hurting him a lot, he tried very hard not to let this show.

Which slightly backfired.

Diana and Dr Kozak were both staring at each other in the eyes for a while, a long long while, the staring stopped when Diana sort of hypnotised Kozak and said something.

"Well well well... Look who it is..." She trailed off, still Chinese burning Kozak's right arm.

"Demetrius Kozahkistan."

"Diana," Dr Kozak trailed off, then said the next part of his sentence really swiftly, "I don't care about your last name 'cause I don't like you!"

"It's been a while since I've seen you in person, Demetrius. Two decades actually."

Usually Doctor Kozak would have shouted at her to 'not call him by his first name' but that phrase just never came out of his mouth.

And he completely forgot this but he was forgot that he liked what she was wearing, so was kinda falling for her, mainly for her looks though.

But why though?

Dr Kozak just didn't get it.

Diana was currently 37 years old, and was born two years before Dr Kozak, July something.

And in those thirty seven years, she had killed approximately five hundred and thirty six people since she was born, according to Diana's history of her life.

Dr Kozak had surprisingly only killed about seventy; believe it or not.

Diana was evil.

She was hostile.

She was pernicious.

She killed people for a living.

She was basically....

The female version of Dr Kozak.

Dr Kozak could see it now.

Diana was still helplessly squeezing him, mainly because Dr Kozak didn't say anything, which stayed like that for about twenty extra seconds.

"Oh... And what happened when I was hologram chatting you on your private train? You had gone speechless..."

Which happened again. Diana just kept on teasing him.