1

THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED! and also it is set in an alternative universe. :')

Charlie Puth as himself 

Shawn Mendes as himself 

Shawn: R we still meeting for lunch?

Me: Depends 

Shawn: on what?

Me: y r u so needy?

Shawn: U promised me lunch and ima broke cracker. 

Me: Never say cracker again. I can't take it.

Shawn: cracker cracker cracker

Me: Someone needs 2 knock sense into u. 

Shawn: I already beat some sense into my dick this morning to online porn.

Me: TMI

Shawn: We r guys nothing is ever TMI!

"Charles Puth!" A high pitch female voice rings out to me

"Charles Puth!" A high pitch female voice rings out to me. Breaking my hazel eyes out of the screen of my iPhone and gravitating towards a tall, curvy lady with a low cut dress and ample tits. Her high heels are designer, and her hair is dark like midnight. 

"That is the name of my father," I reply in an annoyed tone. Whenever I was little it used to annoy the shit out me whenever someone called me Charles. After I introduced myself after the name I wanted to be called, which is Charlie. 

"Goddamnit, my name is Charlie!" I roar to her

"Goddamnit, my name is Charlie!" I roar to her. I am not in a type of mood to today. And I am not going to play these small change games. She arches an eyebrow at me and completely unfazed by my outburst. 

"Anyways the big boss needs to know when you play to have this album out. Because as you are well aware Charlie. You are on a tight deadline," She states in a mocking tone. As if I already did not know the amount of pressure I was underneath. The pressure is like the earth that is going to swallow me whole. 

"They will be ready when they are ready. Tell the boss he can kiss my half-Jewish ass for being such a tosser," I reply as I get up. The studio has gotten me feeling all kinds of claustrophobia. Like all the walls are starting are going to eat me alive. I need air.