Chapter 97- Kozak Gone Evil Once Again!

Start from the beginning

"Don't be ridiculous sir. I'm thankful because you've kept tolerating me all this time. I've been a real pain in the derrière sometimes, and I think we both know that. But you haven't given up on me yet when some other people would have fully done so by now."

Dr Kozak didn't answer, mainly because he didn't exactly know how to reply to Kieran.

"Thank you for tolerating me too. I've been a pain in the derrière as well sometimes, and I know that. You know, you're a real good kid. Don't forget that. Don't let anyone bring you down."

They had hugged each other again, Kieran smiling before thinking of what to say next.

"You know, I really like being a spy. I've never really had this experience before in my life, and it's honestly so fun. But what made you want to pick me though?"

"I thought I told you this already."

Then Kieran had realised what he had said, before rephrasing his question, as in how did Dr Kozak even remember him from his past and everything.

"Long story."

"Which is..."

Dr Kozak muttered 'can't say, long explanation, we haven't got any time for that. We have a very tight schedule', only making Kieran stare at him uncomfortably. Soon after, the doctor gave up completely that he just whispered something in Kieran's ear, then they both left and headed their separate ways once and for all.

In the meantime, Esperanza was waiting impatiently by herself for Dr Kozak to turn up, silently hiding underneath the sofa opposite the CCTV camera.

She had been frantically texting him, and he had just replied with the same thing each time, which was 'I'm coming! I'm coming! Calm down, Esperanza.'

Almost ten minutes later, Dr K still hadn't showed up, although as Esperanza was about to send him a text message again, that was when Dr Kozak arrived, hyperventilating.

"There you are! Jesus. What took you so long?"

Dr Kozak didn't say anything, just continued hyperventilating like mad again... That was until Esperanza forced him to get behind the sofa and not actually sit on it.

"Hey. Sorry. I was talking to Kieran in private about something..."

Esperanza rolled her eyes, Dr Kozak noticing this, then after that he read her mind, frowning at her.

"You and Kieran always have private conversations, don't you? Gosh... What do you always talk about in private?"

Dr Kozak eyed her evilly before saying anything else.

"I wish I could say, but it's private, meaning that I can't tell you... And that's it between me and Kieran. We weren't talking about anyone at all, don't worry."

Except that Dr Kozak was completely lying about the last bit. Esperanza didn't know this, of course.

"So... Have you located the trophy? Why are we still hiding here?"

"Because, idiot." Esperanza explained. "Diana Valentine can see us via that CCTV camera over there ... So we need to know the right time to get that trophy back. Which is approximately in thirty two minutes... When the CCTV camera moves away."