Chapter 95- Cynthia Rescues Kozak

Start from the beginning

Dr Kozak: *Looks everywhere but at Cynthia's face, Cynthia is doing the opposite* Well... It feels kind of weird saying this but it's the truth. You kinda inspire me too.

Cynthia Rose: *eyes widen and smiles* I inspire you? Really?!

Dr Kozak just stared at her.

Dr Kozak: Well, yeah, if you never inspired me then would I be telling you right now that you did? And I'm sure if it was a joke, I would have told you by now, right?

He had a point.

Cynthia Rose: *nods head in agreement* Yeah you have a point.

Silence.

Cynthia Rose: So how do I inspire you? I'm basically your arch nemesis' daughter. And you hate your arch nemesis.

Hate wasn't even the right word. He wanted to kill her. Even if she did look really nice today. Holographically, anyway.

Dr Kozak: Hey. Just because I hate your mother doesn't mean I hate you. And I don't hate you, Cynthia Rose. Never have and never will.

Cynthia Rose: What about my brother?

Dr Kozak: I have mixed feelings about your brother Martinez. Just like I have mixed feelings about Kieran.

Cynthia Rose: Mainly positive or negative?

Dr Kozak: I mean... I don't like your brother but at the same time I guess I can tolerate him. Just like Kieran.

Cynthia Rose: Don't worry. I don't really like Martinez either and *gasps* you don't like Kieran?

Dr Kozak: *rolls his eyes* I don't not like Kieran... I just wouldn't classify me and Kieran as "friends".... He gets on my nerves quite a lot especially when he eavesdrops or gets jealous. But he's nice and his handwriting is amazing.

Cynthia Rose: That doesn't sound like something Kieran would do. And yeah I've seen Kieran's handwriting. Really neat.

Dr Kozak: Yeah well, you don't know Kieran well enough, Cynthia Rose. He does eavesdrop and gets jealous really easily. But let's not talk about Kieran behind his back. Doesn't seem or feel right.

Cynthia Rose: *pretty much over the moon now, practically dancing in her seat* So... How do I inspire you?

Dr Kozak: How do you inspire me?

Cynthia: Yes. *shakes Dr Kozak* Tell me.

Dr Kozak: *says this once he has commanded Cynthia to stop shaking him* Okay, okay. Jeez. You inspire me by staying happy and positive even when things are going the opposite way. Because I've realised. You are a happy person quite a lot.

Cynthia Rose smiled for about two seconds but then stopped smiling, and remained like that for the rest of the conversation. Dr Kozak noticed this.

Dr Kozak: *waves his sprained right hand right in front of Cynthia Rose's face*

Cynthia Rose: Why are you doing that?

Dr Kozak ended up avoiding her question completely.

Dr Kozak: *stares at her blankly, Cynthia is blinking continuously* You okay?