~Final Note~

Readers on Wattpad in particular seem slightly oblivious as to how small the fandom has become. Divergent fandom accounts are leaving by the minute, and amazing authors have thrown in the towel because of lost reads and lost hope.

I've also seen this change, for my reads are also declining by the thousands.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Who cares?

I'm not going to stop writing until my story is done, and it isn't done yet folks.

That's right. I'm going against the odds.

Prequel.

Other authors have talked to me and they're always upset about the decline of reads.

Honestly, they've just filtered out the good from the bad at this point.

I'd really appreciate it if you all would stick around for the third book.

The prequel.

I know this book was pretty dreary, and I also know that caused a lot of people to stop reading, but my plan is for the prequel to be not as dark.

So, join me friends on this opening door; the next chapter of my Wattpad fanfic life.

Prove all those people wrong.

Show them that there really is hope out there, and that writing a prequel isn't a fart in a windstorm.

For all of those who will comment and ask if there's going to be a prequel because they just skimmed this, I'll put the important word in bold for y'all. Now you have no excuse (:

Prequel
Prequel
Prequel

Prequel

Prequel

Prequel

Prequel

Prequel

Prequel

Prequel

Brownie points to whoever counts the amount of times the word prequel has been mentioned in this part. (I put them in bold to help ya out) I don't know how many there is, and counting isn't my forte. Have fun.

I will post a new part in this fanfic when the prequel has a name and has been posted!

I hope to see you all at the prequel.

All the love,

Kat 💚

(P.S.- I'm really excited for this prequel. It's going to be very different from the first 2 fanfics)

•••••••

October 3, 2017- So... funny story. I have falsely labeled this third book as a prequel out of pure mistake and a lack of knowledge for the English language (aka damn you Google I thought I could trust you) So yeah, this third book is not in fact a prequel, but a continuation of the series, so it will be simply labeled as a continuation.

Out of pure laziness, and the fact that numbers for brownie points have already been commented, I won't be changing this chapter to say -continuation- a million times, for I've already typed prequel a lot and maybe one day I will fix it to say continuation here.

As for now, feel free to laugh with me on this (very stupid, I might as well add) mistake of mine.

We all truly are human. (:

For more human mistakes, head over to AFY and join the fun!

All the love,

Kat 💚 (yes I already said this earlier but I said it again whatcha gonna do about it huh?)