Chapter 16 - Falling Into Place

Zeke

Things are finally coming around and pieces are finally falling into their places.

Uriah has been doing so much better, which I am so glad to see. The doctors here at Erudite have been doing physical therapy with him to get his arm back and working again.

They are hoping that he will be able to go home in a week or so if he keeps getting better like he is.

I just can't wait to have my brother back in Dauntless again.

It just hasn't been right without him.

Tori and Lynn have also been doing much better. The two are almost inseparable because of all of the bonding they have had over the similar injury and constantly going to physical therapy together for the same thing.

It's nice to see that Lynn has made a friend for once in her life. I mean, her and Tori knew each other from the compound and stuff, but they weren't friends like they are now.

They both tend to sneak out of their rooms and go for strolls on their crutches until they get caught by one of the nurses.

Once a Dauntless, always a Dauntless. It just can't be tamed.

Four has finally gotten to see Tris yesterday, and she's in pretty rough shape so I hear. Four seems confident that she will come around, and I sure do hope he is right.

Apparently she's going to have some kind of thing called a Cat Scan done on her head today to check for a concussion and any other brain injury. Four has been pretty nervous this morning and he is in with her now before they knock her out.

Shauna has been doing great. I went back to Dauntless two days ago to visit and see her again since I hadn't been back home since we came back from Louisville and the rescue.

She is almost to the point where she is standing with leg supports while holding onto something. She gets so close to standing every time she gets close her legs give out.

Although it sucks and is super frustrating for her to not be able to actually stand, getting that close to standing in this time of recovery is pretty amazing. The medication and physical therapy that they have been giving her back at the Dauntless Infirmary is really working well.

I'm going to be going back to Dauntless sometime either tomorrow or the next day just to get my apartment back in place and make a spot for Uriah there as well.

The doctors don't want him on his own yet, and quite frankly, neither do I. I talked to him about living with Shauna and I for a little while, and after a little persuading, he did agree.

His doctor said that they are hoping to have him able to be discharged from the hospital and go back to Dauntless sometime next week, so I will return then and help get him home.

Things really are falling into place.

I just hope that they keep moving in that same direction.

A/N-

Hi humans!!

So yeah... Pretty short chap. I'll be posting another chap before the weekend is over because of this one's shortness (probably sometime Sunday or Sunday night) so stay tuned!

Anyways...

Qotc: What was your first fandom

Aotc: The Hunger Games (Divergent was my second fandom, but it'll always be my main)

5.17k reads!

Thanks for reading!!

Don't forget to...

Vote

and

Comment

and

Be brave because I <4 you all so so much!