Chapter 30 - I Love Her

Yours Truly- Hey humans! We are at the 30th chapter of this... So you know what that means.....!

David- You really expect them to know? There hasn't been one of these on this book yet, you blonde!

Yours Truly- I wasn't talking to you, *coughs* ass-hat *coughs* I mean David. Anyways....

David- *rolls eyes*

Yours Truly- *turns to David* You should feel honored to be here right now. I killed you off in the last book for a reason, you know.

David- Just get on with it already!

Yours Truly- Here is the first official interactive disclaimer for LTT brought to you by my new victim *coughs* I mean partner in crime, David!! *no one claps or cheers*

David- Really? *turns and looks really bored at Yours Truly*

Yours Truly- *in childish threatening tone* I will bring you back to life and kill you off again if you don't freaking say the disclaimer.

David- Why should I care! I'm not even alive in the book right now!

Yours Truly- *sighs* Just say it. We don't have all day! These people have been waiting to read the next chapter for too long now!

David- No!

Yours Truly- I can get Peter on you with some butterknives you know. You see, he was good and has stayed quiet since his dramatic reveal in TTAA, unlike you, haunting everyone by your terrible-ness and ass-hat-ness. I have him on speed dial right here! *pulls out butterknife and holds it out at David*

David- You're gonna call him, with a *chuckles* butterknife?!

Yours Truly- The butterknife force is stronger in those who believe. *pulls out second butterknife*

David- Ugh. This is pathetic. All of the original characters and original plot belong to Veronica Roth! All of the used pictures and such belong to their rightful owners! This crazy person holding butterknives over here only owns the small, unimportant yet extremely important characters and the plot twist to Veronica Roth's original, much better plot. There, happy?

Yours Truly- Say you're an ass-hat.

David- I'm not an ass-hat!

Yours Truly- Ha. You wish. Now say it...

David- Will you put the butterknives away if I do?

Yours Truly- Maybe.

David- I'm an ass-hat.

Yours Truly- Yes you are! There you have it, humans! He's an ass-hat! Okay! Now for chapter 30! Enjoy and see you when we come close to 60 chapters... Or maybe even sooner!

David- *runs*

Peter- *shows up out of nowhere* What'd I miss?

Chapter 30 - I Love Her

Third Person

"What?"

"Tris is awake, Four." He hears the female doctor's voice say through the phone.

Tobias wants to believe that what the doctor has told him is a reality, but he knows it is all too good to be true. He will just wake up to find out that Tris is still and a coma and probably will be for a long time; the rest of her life long.