Trivia!

1. The Prologue was posted on December 31, 2015.

2. I was drinking a Sprite and watching the New Years Rockin' Eve on TV while posting the Prologue and pre-writing chapters.

3. This book was originally titled "Healing" but I was never sold on it and then came up with Learning to Trust because I realized it was a theme I could carry throughout the duration of the book.

4. I had a plan for this book and what was going to happen in it. It didn't take me long to throw that out the window.

5. I usually keep a section of notes on the books I write (I had one for TTAA as well) but while updating my phone it deleted all of my notes so I probably made minor errors on names and people in factions etc. frequently throughout this.

6. I had no clue where I was going to end this. The ending to TTAA made people mad, so I did the same thing with LTT and made a half written ending that really doesn't seem like an ending at all.

7. I forgot I brought Peter back at the near end of TTAA. Think I'm lying? Take note that Peter doesn't show up in this fanfic until around chapter 28... whoops...

8. My favorite chapter to write was actually the Prologue... the Epilogue is my second favorite, but not even close to my love for the Prologue. One could argue that I was trying harder since it was my second time "starting" a book on Wattpad, but who knows man I guess I just like it because it's kinda the ending TTAA didn't have.

🔆🔆🔆+++ Comment y'alls favorite chapters!! I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear what they are!!! +++🔆🔆🔆

9. Compared to TTAA, the cover for LTT only changed a few times, and the change was not dramatic. [see above]

10. The last chapter of this fanfic was posted on September 3, 2017 at 16:59 (4:59pm) in my time zone and the fanfic had 90.5k or 90,500 total reads

11. LTT reached 100k reads, or 100,000 reads on January 1st, 2018