Chapter 20 - She's a Fighter

Caleb

"Christina and Will are going to be coming to visit today." I tell Cara as I hand her Bea.

That seems to have already become her nickname after three days; Baby Bea.

"You're going to get to meet Uncle Will and Aunt Christina today, Bea!" Cara smiles down at Beatrice. I'm sure Cara knows that Christina isn't her actual Aunt, but she might as well be. Plus, in the future, even if her and Will don't stay together, it would make more sense for Bea to call her Aunt Christina over Miss or Mrs. Christina.

We both sit around talking until Will and Christina show up around ten that morning. When they show up, Beatrice is now in my arms.

"Cara!" Will runs over and wraps his sister in an embrace. They probably haven't seen each other in at least four years.

Christina stands there somewhat awkwardly, but then walks over to me.

"Hi." She says simply and smiling at me.

"Hello." I smile back.

She looks down at Beatrice in my arms and smiles. "Congratulations."

Once Will and Cara separate, Christina goes over and hugs Cara.

"I don't believe we have really officially met. I'm Will." Will comes over and smiles at me.

"I'm Caleb. I feel like I know you a lot more than I actually do from hearing so much about you from Cara. It's nice to finally actually meet you, Will."

"Do you want to hold her?" I ask him.

"Of course." He says and I hand him Beatrice.

Cara and Christina are both over across the room having a conversation about something. Will starts to walk over by them, and I follow him. I don't think he realizes that Bea looks just like Tris. It probably has been a really long time since he's seen Tris.

"Can I hold her?" Christina asks after a few minutes.

"Of course." Cara says.

Will gently passes Bea over to Christina and the second she gets a good look at her she gasps.

I knew she'd recognize her.

"What?" Will asks.

"She looks just like Tris, but smaller. Their eyes; they have to be identical."

"That's why she looked familiar for some reason." Will says in awe to no one in particular.

After adoring over the baby for a few minutes, Christina finally asks, "What's her name?"

I look at Cara, silently telling her to tell them.

"Beatrice." Cara smiles.

"You named her after Tris?" Will seems somewhat surprised.

Cara nods.