Chapter 66- Secrets About Kozak

Start from the beginning

Dr Kozak: Lauriel is the least of my problems right now, to be honest.

Kieran: Yeah, but her relatives have to know eventually, otherwise it really wouldn't be fair on them.

Dr Kozak: I'll tell her relatives when I feel like it, okay? When I'm ninety years old & this conversation means nothing to me anymore.

Kieran: What if you don't live to be ninety, though? Or any of them?

Dr Kozak just shot him a seriously long and hard look.

Dr Kozak: Actually, God told me that I'd live to be 92 and go to heaven so...

Kieran just thought something in return, but he didn't actually say it.

Heaven? Are you sure that God didn't get confused with hell?

Dr Kozak just stared at Kieran spitefully because he read Kieran's mind and he didn't like what he had read.

Kieran: And don't give me that dirty look.

Dr Kozak: I can give you a dirty look if I want to, okay?

Kieran genuinely didn't reply. He didn't really feel like it was absolutely necessary to.

Dr Kozak: Plus what did I say? Get used to it, Kieran. Jeez.

Kieran: Right.. Moving on. How do you know that?

Dr Kozak: *is slightly confused* How do I know what?

Kieran: I meant how do you know when you're going to die?

Dr Kozak: Can't say right now. I'll explain later. Well... if you remind me.

Silence for about fifteen seconds from Kieran.

Dr Kozak: Erm... You alright, kid? Your silence is creeping me out.

Kieran: Yeah, I was just going into retrospective a little bit. Like, how can you be that hostile to your grandmother? It just doesn't make any sense to me.

Dr Kozak rolled his eyes in disbelief.

Dr Kozak: Because. I can't yell at her in person. She lives in Italy, kid. She was born there. This is the UK.

Kieran: So does that mean you were born in Italy too then?

Dr Kozak shook his head.

Dr Kozak: No. Not necessarily.

Kieran: Then where are you from then, if you're not from Italy, Dr Kozak?

Dr Kozak didn't really want Kieran to know, so he kept quiet for a bit before he kind of changed his mind and eventually said something again.