Chapter 61- Kozak's Annoyed

Start from the beginning

This was coming from Esperanza. Dr Kozak didn't say anything.

"Oh look, he's giving us the silent treatment because he's that mad at us."

Once again, Dr Kozak didn't say anything.

Instead, he started the car but didn't actually start driving yet, then once he saw a mysterious shiny black object on the floor, he surreptitiously stared at it, picked it up and then finally, to finish off, pointed it at Kieran's direction, who was completely clueless on what Dr Kozak was just about to do to him.

He was about to literally kill Kieran but luckily Kieran realised this and ducked right in time so that the bullet of Dr Kozak's secret gun hit the window instead, making it smash.

"Okay! You're mad at both of us! At least talk to us, at least."

"I should have known you two couldn't be trusted," he said to them, more calmer than before but still mad on the inside.

Then, once again, when Kieran and Esperanza weren't really looking, he hit them with that same stick again.

"Dr Kozak, look. We're sorry."

"But what part of 'don't touch the buttons' don't you understand, Kieran? I thought I made it clear," Dr Kozak told Kieran who was sitting at the front, whilst he pressed a razzmatazz coloured button that made the car visible again.

He then stopped the car abruptly, looking like he was about to cry.

"Don't touch the buttons? You never told me that, sir." Kieran told him, blinking at him confusingly.

"Really, Kieran. Check your phone. Check that last text message that I sent you."

So Kieran did just that. He brought out his phone and read the message that Dr Kozak had sent him a few minutes ago, less than half an hour ago.

"Read the freaking message out loud, Kieran," Dr Kozak hissed at him.

"Okay. 'Dr Kozak - oh and don't touch any of the buttons, Kieran'."

Kieran stared at a frustrated Dr Kozak who did the same thing back to a solemn as well as melancholic looking Kieran.

"And how many minutes ago did I send that message to you, Kieran?"

Kieran checked the message again, saying twenty seven out loud then bit his lip until he could almost taste blood.

"Oh I'm sorry. I genuinely never saw this."

Dr Kozak rolled his eyes in disbelief before fully placing his head on the honk of his car.

"Are you okay, sir?"

"Not really," Dr Kozak replied, honestly stressed out at the sound of it all.

Kieran wasn't entirely sure about it but he was pretty sure he heard some tears and when he found out that Dr Kozak really was crying, turned to face Esperanza.

"Esperanza, I think we made Dr Kozak cry," he whispered, turning back to face her.

Esperanza just looked at him, before whispering back to Kieran that she didn't care anymore and that she was going to sleep until they had reached DIE ANNA INCORPORATED, putting headphones on her head and lying down staring at the top of the car.