Chapter Fifty Five

Songs for this chapter:

· Stupid Boy - Keith Urban

· Everyday - Tony Lightman

· Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye

Jade's POV

"Juliet, what are you doing here?" Damian asked after opening his flat door, in nothing but a pair of trousers. "Why aren't you in class?"

"Why aren't you in class?" I sassed. "I just need to get my suitcase." I said as I rushed past him.

"I have class in a half hour." He replied.

"And to answer your other question, because of Harry. " I hollered as I entered Harry's room.

"Who's this beautiful lass?" Damian yelled.

"That's Emily. " I yelled back as I stuffed my clothes into my suitcase.

"She's quite pretty. "

"Twat." I mumbled under my breath. 

"I'm her bestfriend. " Emily lied.

"I'm done." I said as I exited Harry's room with my suitcase in my right hand.

"Did Harry do something? " Damian asked as I entered the living room.

"Yeah, the fucking prick!" Emily said aggressively.

"What did the stupid lad do now?"

"Kissed Samantha. " Emily answered.

"Juliet. " Damian said, placing his left hand on my left shoulder. "Harry is my mate but truthfully he's not worthy of any of your time."

My eyes widened at his choice of words.  "T-thanks." I stuttered.

"Hold on." Damian said while taking his hand off of my shoulder and retrieving his phone from the pocket of his trousers. "That was Harry. He just texted asking if you were here and I lied to him saying that you came by about 10 minutes ago. That you took your suitcase and left.But he also said he was on his way because he can't focus in class." Damian said as he put his phone back into his trouser pocket.

"Let's go." Emily insisted.

"Yeah." I said as I walked up to the flat door. "Thanks Damian. "

"It's no problem lovely,  I'm here if you ever need anything. " He said, and I smiled at him.

"Bye." Emily chirped as we entered the hallway.

"Bye girls. " Damian said before shutting the flat door.

"Want to go to my apartment? " Emily asked and I nodded.

Emily and I proceeded to walk down the hallway,  then down the four flights of stairs and finally exited the flat building. "My apartment isn't far from here, about a five minute walk." Emily said.

"Shit." I said as I watched Harry's Range Rover pull into the parking lot. "Hurry, let's hide." I said, grabbing Emily's hand before running.

"Who is it?" Emily asked as we hid ourselves in the alleyway on the side of the flat building.

"It's Harry." I hissed.

" And why are we hiding?  I want to beat the hell out of him." Emily said as she tried to catch her breath.

I turned my head to look around the corner, and noticed that  Harry had entered the flat building. "He's gone." I breathed.

"Let's go then." Emily said, pulling my arm.