"Then, I shall leave. Please call me if you have any needs, Aruji." Watching him leave her study, she stood up and sprawled herself on the tatami mats.

"Children nowadays..."

~~

The day soon came quickly and everyone was enjoying themselves to their hearts' content. It has been some time since they get to be so relaxed and not worry about the war right now.

"Ah? Last bottle of wine? I'll go get money from Aruji..." Mitsutada mumbled as he placed it back onto the shelf before leaving the storeroom. Accidentally stepping onto an empty bottle, he fell backwards and landed on his back, earning groans from the sword. His blazer was now decorated with specks of mud and soil.

"Great." He said sarcastically while patting himself down to remove excess dust. Realising a door just beneath his feet, he moved and squatted down, placing his grip onto the handle. It was an extremely ancient door that even a light touch would cause it to crumble immediately. Stirring some strength, he lifted the iron door up before meeting with a reddish pair of eyes.

What...?

A roar was heard reverberating around the storeroom as he let go of the handle abruptly, letting the door fall back in place, blocking it effectively.

"Someone!! Enemy attack!!" He screamed out of his lungs as he sat on top on the door to prevent it from escaping. His mind was just full of panic.

"Hey, did you hear something...?" Tsurumaru asked as he stopped drinking.

"What? No... Anyway you lose~ Drink!" Jirou filled his cup full and forced him to drink after losing a bet on what their master would wear. It was a furisode filled with red komon patterns that slowly contrasted to a pure white at the end of the sleeves. She was about to sit down before hearing a faraway scream, heading straight to where the sound originated from.

"Aruji!! Enemy down here!!" He cried out loud while pointing a finger down, resisting the bangs below as he quickly balanced himself back to prevent being knocked off.

"What! T-That's impossible...? Underground? Isn't that in Osaka Castle?!"

"Hurry! I can't hold them off!"

Returning to her senses, she looked around frantically and dragged a huge chunk of wood, moving it over to replace the sword. The sheer weight did its job well as it wouldn't budge no matter how forceful the bangs were.

"Is that your solution, Aruji?"

"For now... We'll have to hold off the picnic..." She said while grabbing his arm for support. Her legs went soft the moment she heard the scream. This meant a serious security breach and if the higher ups knew about it, her job was going to fly away from her. Just the thought of it made her face ghostly pale.

"Are you alright? You don't look good, Aruji" He asked as he looked at her worriedly. It was probably the only day that she dresses herself up properly out in her entire career life.

Almost immediately, she fell to the ground he caught her in time, kneeling down as he tried to wake her up through his repeated calls. Knowing that she was completely out, the crane took her to the infirmary where Yagen was, shocking the life out of him. It was the first time that he saw her in such a condition. She was someone strong and healthy and rarely fell ill. And now she was, completely unconscious over an attack.

Handing the task over, the eyepatch informed everyone about the situation and got ready for a 'sortie'. As they gathered around the door before the crane lifted it up, they were about to plunge their swords down before a shout was heard, stopping them effectively. They froze once they recognised who it was, and it was no other than the 'famous five' with the ability to cure sicknesses as rumoured.

"O-Oodenta Mitsuyo...! W-Why are you here!"

"...I went down to take a look since I found it accidentally and I found this." The sword explained as he took out something from his pocket. Small, fine bits of the precious metal was all over his palm as they looked to see what it was.

"G-Gold..?" Unbelievable, he thought. This citadel would worth millions of koban as of now.

"Gold! Treasure! Come, let's move them out before others find them!" Hakata shouted as he jumped in right after Oodenta climbed out from the entrance.

It was the best time that Hakata has ever had after the last treasure hunting in Osaka Castle.

~~

On the other hand, she regained consciousness. Moving around, she sat up to see Yagen beside her.

"W-What happened... "

"You fainted, General. There's nothing serious to take note of, but you need more rest. No work for the next 3 days." He explained while showing 3 fingers to her, placing his attention back to a medical book that he was crunching on for the past few days.

"Ah! The picnic! Enemy attack!"

"Don't get so worked up... It's paused for now since they are busy digging gold from underground. We found a door in the storeroom."

"How did an enemy attack turn to a treasure hunting session after holding off the picnic...? Anyway, I am god damn rich right now!" Squealing at the infinite amount of money, the tantou only gave a silent sigh.

Why are humans always a captive of wealth? In the end, the gold was never known by any people except themselves who only got to spend a part of it as the rest were locked up in the treasury as ordered.

~~~~~

Important Message:

I am NOT ENDING my touken ranbu fics, just that I think that there're way too much chapters and I will continue it in another book. Imagine reading a 400/500 part book and new readers would just shoo away. No one likes to read something that has hundreds of parts and seems never ending.

I AM CONTINUING MY FICS IN ANOTHER BOOK. DO NOT FRET SANIWAS.