She felt like she was in there for all eternity, but it had only turned out to be about twenty minutes.

She couldn't see.
She couldn't breathe.
She couldn't talk.

Cautiously, thing two opened the back of the van, taking Lauriel's hopefully still living body out of the van.

"Mfffffff-" was all Lauriel said, making both Thing 1 and Thing 2 grin at each other.

They took her into some sort of science lab, then into some very broad room then showed her to a very handsome looking doctor.

"Release her." The doctor commanded. "And let her see where we are."

Thing one very quickly removed the sellotape from Lauriel's eyes making her shriek, then she opened her eyes for real.

Then they removed the sellotape on Lauriel's mouth even quicker than before, making her half cry because it was so painful.

She must have been daydreaming or something because the place in which she was currently in was very picturesque.

All around her, there were pictures of very beautiful looking agents for some reason.

The place in which Lauriel was in at the moment was silver, although it was covered with very very very miniature black polka dots.

The scenery was fluorescent, kind of almost like a little basement albeit more contemporary. The colour of the floor was light blue also with very small polka dots, the same colour as a swimming pool.

A diseased swimming pool.

There was moreover a picture of a dolphin across her.
Wait no, it was moving.

It was a real dolphin in a gargantuan aquarium with real sharks as well as real starfish.

Lauriel looked up.

Opposite her was a man, presumably the doctor, who was wearing sunglasses.

He looked about thirty to thirty five and he had very slick black greasy hair which Lauriel had to admit, looked really cool.

The most contrasting thing was, he looked nothing like a doctor. He seemed to be wearing something a doctor wouldn't wear, plus what was up with his tuxedo as well as sneakers?

Lauriel also noticed that the doctor had a name badge, which simply said Doctor K. on it.

What the K stood for, Lauriel had no idea, plus she knew she was going to find out sooner or later.

"Who are you and where the heck am I?" She caterwauled at the doctor.

The doctor looked at her.
Then smiled afterwards.
For some reason.

Thing 1 and Thing 2 were currently holding Lauriel, thing one grabbing her left arm, thing two grabbing her right.

In other words, Lauriel was being carried by both her arms, but couldn't really reach the floor due to her being so amazingly tiny in size.

"Interesting questions.." The doctor trailed off, making awkward circles around Lauriel.

Lauriel just seemed to be getting madder and madder every minute.

She attempted to kick her legs at the doctor, although it backfired completely.

The doctor just laughed at her.

"Who are you?!" Lauriel shouted again. "And why have you brought me here? Honestly. I have a knife in my suitcase and I'm not afraid to use it!"

The doctor promptly stared at Lauriel abhorrently before backing away from her, his eyes still wide eyed.

"Whoa. Jeez. Calm down." The doctor told her, surrendering to her by putting both his hands up then walked backwards to the place in which Lauriel first saw him.

"No. I will not calm down. In fact I am very angry right now. Why would you just let two random strangers I don't know kidnap me?"

The doctor was shaken, he didn't know really how to reply to that.

Although, going back into retrospect, he remembered that Lauriel had said something about having a knife so he thought it would be unwise of him not to comment on that.

"Besides, little girl, you shouldn't really be carrying a knife around. Who knows, you could kill someone."

Lauriel was even more fed up than before.

She had no idea who this doctor was, or who in their right mind would wear trainers with a tuxedo and sunglasses -hello? This was the 21st century-, but she wasn't going to let this so called unknown "doctor" take advantage of her.

"Well, I've got one. And you're going to be the first person I'm going to kill, by the looks of it."

The doctor didn't say anything. Just yelled "drop her" to both thing one and thing two, before turning red, for some unknown reason, then crouching down to Lauriel's height and making proper eye contact with Lauriel.

"Kid. I'm not going to hurt you. Honestly. It may not seem like it at the moment, but I'm actually a really nice person. Unless you drive me crazy. That's when I'm not a nice person anymore. And trust me, that rarely happens. I'm actually here to help you."

Lauriel, who stared at the doctor and was now completely baffled, was not a hundred percent convinced on what the doctor had just said.

The doctor just winked at her in return.

"Well, I'm not convinced you're a nice person!" Lauriel told him, making the doctor roll his eyes rudely at her.

He turned to thing one and thing two next.

"Agent Marcel, get this girl ice cream. Agent Tyrese, lift her up and place her on the purple massage chair that's right next to you."

Agent Marcel, aka thing one obeyed the doctor's orders and went out to go and get Lauriel ice cream.

"What flavour?" Agent Marcel questioned, popping his head around the door.

"I don't know," the doctor replied. "Just anything that the little girl might like. You decide."

Lauriel didn't see agent Marcel walk out, because he had taken the back way, and Lauriel was facing the front, mainly.

In the meantime, when she wasn't expecting it, agent Tyrese aka thing two, lifted her up, and the next minute, she was on a massage chair.

Agent Tyrese switched it on and then silently left her.

Meanwhile the doctor smiled at Lauriel coming closer, before saying in Lauriel's ear when no one was looking:

"You better not get used to it," the doctor whispered. "It's not everyday we give people special treatment, you know."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Moral of chapter: Just try not to get kidnapped please.