Chapter 26- What Happens Next?

Start from the beginning

That was all he said. Then he started driving again, way faster than last time.

Lauriel had given up. There was only one way to get out, despite it being too perilous, despite her possibly dying if all went wrong.

Either way, she did it.
There was no other solution to this. This was the only solution.

A life or death solution.

Lauriel probably shouldn't have done it when the bus was rapidly moving but she still did it anyway.

As the bus driver was driving the bus really quickly, Lauriel did it: she pressed the emergency stop button, and jumped out of the bus whilst it was still moving.

And the most surprising thing was, she was still alive!

Whilst she had done that, the bus itself had stopped, hitting a van in front of it, causing a fire for the van, though not the bus.

Either way, everybody got out immediately, including the bus driver.

Lauriel was far from earshot, although the bus driver could still kind of see her.

When no one was looking, he walked over to her, shouting at her.

"What the hell kid!" The bus driver retorted tremendously  at her. "Why would you even think of pressing the emergency stop button whilst the bus is still moving? Have you no shame at all? You really could have died."

Lauriel didn't feel shameful, so she didn't say anything.

Well except, "You could have also made people die due to your demented  and reckless driving!"

And that was it.

Although, just then the police came.
They were swarming around her, making the bus driver smile at her.

"What? You actually called the police on me? Why the hell would you do that!"

The bus driver just smirked at her, before going away.

Lauriel lost it.
Like, physically and mentally lost it.

As the police came towards her, Lauriel  did something crazy.

Actually. No. Not just crazy.
Crazier than crazy.

She kicked the police hard, before doing crazy jujitsu on them. Same thing for the bus driver.

Fighting like this went on for about five minutes, and it finished when Lauriel thought it would have been "wise" to murder the police and the bus driver when they weren't  looking.

How?

One of the policemen unsurprisingly had a gun. They always did around here. Specifically when the policeman wasn't paying attention, Lauriel swerved behind him, picking the gun up and assassinated both of them.

"Just because I'm 14 doesn't mean I'm not tough you know," She informed the lifeless policemen and also the dead bus driver.

She dropped the gun in her hands, sashaying down the pathway with her suitcase, leaving all three of them behind.

Luckily, for some reason nobody was watching, so Lauriel got away with doing something illegitimate, once again.