Chapter 12- Secrets About Vanessa

Inspirational quote: When you're unsure remember to listen to that inner voice. Because somehow it always knows what it is you need. All you have to do is simply follow your heart.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Wait! Kieran, wait!"

Clyde chased him down the colossal hallway, and when he did finally reach Kieran moments later, he made Kieran skid into a halt as they both almost crashed into a locker, everyone who was watching hysterically laughing at them.

They were okay. Clyde was okay, Kieran on the other hand, wasn't, he had been through a lot.

Kieran got up in anger, then soon realising that they were at a dead end, sort of, Kieran turned to face Clyde, an irritated look on his face.

"What was that for, Clyde? Trying to hurt me? I've been hurt both mentally and physically too many times recently. Is that what you want?"

Kieran walked away again, until Clyde pulled him back.

"What do you want!" He screamed. It was supposed to come out as a question but it just came out as a loud and angry shout instead.

"Look, Kieran," Clyde stared at Kieran's bruised brown eyes. "I'm know you're mad at me, and everyone else, but I have to tell you a secret."

"I don't care, Clyde!" Kieran screeched, throwing his hands up in frustration, but once Clyde told him that it was about Vanessa, that was when Kieran was practically all ears.

"A secret about Vanessa?" Kieran repeated, crossing his arms, not taking his eyes off of Clyde's. "Go ahead, I'm listening..."

Finally, something that gets his attention, Clyde wanted to say, although didn't.

There really was a secret about Vanessa that Kieran didn't know about, however Clyde did, and he was going to tell Clyde when he was ready to tell him.

Now was the time.

Clyde took a deep breath as Kieran was watching him for a while, perhaps wondering or thinking about what Clyde was about to say next.

"Okay, so there's a secret about Vanessa I need to tell you about..." Clyde trailed off, "which is..."

Kieran gasped before Clyde had the chance to actually say anything.

"You like her as well don't you!" Kieran yelled for the whole country to hear. "That's kind of cute, you and me have a crush on the same person."

Clyde just stared at Kieran blankly in return.

"One, I have never had a crush on Vanessa, two, I don't, and three, what is your problem? I don't develop feelings for girls as effortlessly as you do sometimes, Kieran."

Kieran wasn't convinced.
"Hang on. Are you trying to say to me that you don't like any girl at the moment?"

Clyde nodded vigorously.

"That's not true," Kieran pointed out. "What about that girl..."

"What girl?" Clyde asked, raising an eyebrow at Kieran.

"That girl in our form,"  Kieran answered unhelpfully. "Maria Grace Sanchez. That Chinese girl you thought was cute and humiliated in front of everyone on Valentine's Day last year."