Chapter 6- Clyde's Jealous

Inspirational quote: If people hate you, don't be worried. Why? Because haters hate all people that they can't be.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Kieran kept on tapping Clyde until he had woken up.

"Wake up!"
Tap.
"Wake up!"
Tap.

"Clyde! If you're not dead, I believe I said, wake up! Let's go home now."

After that, Clyde opened one eye, looking like he had just miraculously resurrected from the dead.

"Huh? What? Oh no. I'm not dead. I was just a bit traumatised by what you said, in a good way of course."

After Clyde insisted that Kieran should get off of him, that was what he did, then as Kieran watched Clyde brush off mud from the bench he realised that Clyde really did kind of drool when he slept.

"You heard everything?" Kieran asked surprisingly.

Clyde nodded in return.

"Dude. I'm like lightest sleeper in the world. Of course I heard everything. I was crying on the inside."

That was when Kieran and Clyde left the park completely, making an exit via the park gates before crossing the road and walking home together.

"I'm sorry about what Leo and Theo said about you," Kieran apologised. "Turns out that they aren't so great after all."

"It's fine," Clyde lied. "I probably would've made fun of myself as well if I could see myself."

Kieran didn't reply. They just kept on walking until Clyde abruptly stopped walking in the middle of the woods to check his phone because it beeped.

He read the text message his mother sent him in frustration.

Kieran, in the meantime, kept on surreptitiously watching Clyde, which Clyde didn't know about, still staring at his phone in frustration.

He walked backwards to meet Clyde waving his hand in front of his face so that Kieran could get his full attention.

"You okay?"

Clyde looked up, still half typing away on his phone.

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine."

Kieran wasn't convinced.
"You don't look okay..."

"It's just... My mother just sent me a really disturbing text."

Kieran came closer to Clyde, almost trying to snatch his phone away from him.

"Why? What did it say?"

Clyde gave Kieran his phone, telling him that he wasn't a hundred percent bothered to read it out and Kieran should just read it for himself.

So he did, and Clyde was right.

Clyde! Clyde, where are you? Have the zombies abducted you? Was there an apocalypse at school and you're in another galaxy? Have you died? Have you been kidnapped? We're worried sick about you! Don't make us have a search party for you!