Chapter Sixty Nine - Y'all Asked For This

(Y'all asked for this)

George and Philip sat on Philip's bed, legs tangled together as they studied separately. Philip's phone was playing music in the background. Occasionally they would ask each other questions about the homework or study material, but they mostly kept to their own work.

Their was a second of silence where the previous song ended and Skin by Rihanna came on.

Philip smirked.

Slowly, he moved his feet from their place at George's knees, up, towards his crotch.

George looked up at him, but Philip pretended to be focused on studying.

"Philip." George said warningly as Philip's feet reached their destination.

"Yes, daddy?" Philip asked, looking up from his book and putting on an innocent face.

"Philip." George said, blushing as Philip moved his feet around.

"Is something wrong, George?" Philip asked, smiling innocently at George.

George frowned. Philip could sense George's arousal.

"You aren't telling me what's wrong," Philip paused for a second "Daddy."

"Philip, you know exactly what you're doing." George said "And don't call me daddy."

"No I don't. What am I doing?" Philip said, still playing the act of innocence.

In a second George had moved and pinned Philip to the bed. Philip could hear their books tumble to the floor.

George narrowed his eyes and Philip grinned up at him, happy with the effect he had on George.

George leaned down and kissed him, letting Philip's wrists go so he could wrap his arms around George's neck.

They only kissed for a few moments before George began trailing kisses down Philip's jawline, towards his neck.

Philip tugged his shirt over his head so George could reach his chest. George continued his trail of kisses towards Philip's dick all while Philip squirmed with pleasure underneath him.

Philip panted as George got lower and lower, mentally cursing himself for getting hot and heavy so easily.

Another second of silence passed as the song ended, and Philip hoped that the next one would be another sexual song to continue the mood.

It was not a sexual song.

George stopped his trail of kissing as the next song started and looked up at Philip, who covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Is this... is this the fucking Thomas The Tank Engine theme song?" George asked.

Philip nodded, his hands still over his face.

"Why the fuck is it on your playlist?" George asked.

"It's catchy!" Philip whined. He could feel the bed dip as George moved so he was right next to Philip.

George pried Philip's hands off his face and looked down at him. Philip expected him to be upset or perhaps disgusted, but George looked like he was holding back laughter.

"You're ridiculous." George said, smiling.

Philip blushed again and pulled George down so Philip could bury his face in his chest. "I hate you." Philip mumbled.

"I love you too, Philip."

(Satisfied?)