Chapter Fifty Three - Theodosia is a Princess Now

Tuesday was Disney day, where you got to dress up as a Disney character.

Philip had debated about going as either going as Aladdin or Prince Derek from The Little Mermaid, but decided eventually on Aladdin.

He had borrowed a purple crop top from Frances, as well as some loose white pants. He already had a red hat and a large belt.

Philip had thought he would have the most shocking costume since he was wearing a crop top, but realized otherwise when he saw Theodosia in a full out ballgown so she could be Tiana from The Frog Princess.

"Where did you even get that dress?" Philip asked, approaching Theo.

"I know people." Theo said, shrugging. Theo not being very specific only added to Philip's suspicion that Aaron Burr was part of some powerful gang.

"Has France gotten here yet?" Theo asked nervously, playing with the green flower thing on her dress.

"Why are you nervous?" Philip asked "You could literally murder several people in front of Frances, and she'd still be in the corner crying like 'look at how amazing my girlfriend is!'"

"I know, it's just I don't want her to think the dress is stupid. I mean it is kinda over the top." Theo said.

"Dick and I were playboy bunnies for Halloween. I highly doubt your dress is going to be more shocking than that." Philip said, patting Theodosia on the back.

Theo opened her mouth to say something, but Frances, who had just found them in the hallway, beat her to it.

"Theo oh my god." Frances said, covering her mouth. Frances had dressed as Violet from The Incredibles.

"Hey, what do you think of the dress?" Theo asked.

"Marry me." Frances whispered.

"What?" Theo asked, having not properly heard Frances.

"I said you look like a princess." Frances said, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek.

Theo grinned. "Thank you. I gotta go study with Will now, see you later." She said before walking off.

"Marry me?" Philip asked his twin, placing his hand on his hip.

"Shuddup." Frances said, punching Philip's arm and blushing heavily.

Philip starting humming that one song they play when the bride walks down the isle.

"Oh go kiss Eacker or something." Frances said before walking off as the warning bell rang.

Philip, in turn, blushed.

Why would Frances say 'go kiss Eacker'? Why was he blushing? Why did he kinda want to actually go kiss George?