Chapter Fifteen - Happy Halloween!

On Monday morning Philip awoke to several texts on the group chat that was created the night George had had his first s'more.

Philip remembered the night fondly before opening the group chat.

GGG: Happy Halloween!

t-HOE-dosia: It's only October 1st....

GGG: Happy Halloween!

Clone: *Happy October first.

GGG: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Dickety-Dick: Happy Halloween! Pip, do you want to do matching costumes with me?

GGG: PHILIP DON'T DO IT

t-HOE-dosia: No! Don't do matching costumes with him Philip!

Clone: For your own safety, don't do it.

Save David: Pls don't!

Save William: PHILIP DON'T!

Eston from the East(south): As a friend of Dick's, I suggest you don't.

Eacker: Philip that's the worst thing you could do.

Dickety-Dick: r00d. Philip, it's your choice.

Philip grinned while he pulled on jeans and a hoodie. It wasn't even a choice whether or not to do matching costumes with Dick.

Me: Of course we can have matching costumes! What do you want to go as?

Clone: PHILIP YOU FUCK

GGG: PHIIILLLLLLIIIIIIPPPP

t-HOE-dosia: R.I.P Philip Hamilton 1999-2016

Dickety-Dick: It's private. I'll talk to you at school.

Save William: What is that supposed to mean?

Philip grabbed his backpack from off his desk and ran out of his room down the stairs to the kitchen in his Mom's house.

Philip and Frances spent Monday through Wednesday with their surrogate Mom, Mama, and two aunts. The rest of the week was spent with Alex and John.

"Mornin' Pip!" Peggy said, sitting crosslegged at the kitchen table. Frances was with her, both of them eating bagels.

"Are you seriously going to match costumes with Dick?" Frances asked as Philip toasted his own bagel in the toaster.

"Yes, why does it matter?" Philip asked.

"Because he's constantly horny." Frances said. Peggy chocked back a laugh.

"You all are so critical of Dick. Let him be horny, he's not hurting anybody."

"But still."

"What are we talking about?" Philip and Frances's step-mom, Maria, asked, walking into the kitchen wrapped in a red bathrobe.

"Horniness." Peggy said before stuffing her mouth full of bagel so she wouldn't have to explain.

"Do I even want to know?" Maria asked, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"Philip is going to match costumes with Dick, and Dick is always horny, and I don't think Philip should do that." Frances said.

"Tattle-tale." Philip whisper-hissed at her before turning back to Maria. "It doesn't even matter that much, besides, I'll be safe."

"It doesn't seem like a problem to me." Maria said, reaching up and ruffling Philip's curls.

"Thank you, Mama." Philip said, grinning evily at Frances, who glared back at him.