Chapter Forty Three - Halloween pt.10

(This is the final Halloween chapter, next chapter will go back to regular shitty titles)

"George." Someone said, tapping George's nose.

George blinked a few times and squinted up at the person tapping his nose.

"George." They said again with another nose tap.

"What do you want?" George asked, batting G's hand away before he could tap his nose again.

"Wake up!" G said, perched on the back of the couch like a cat or something.

"What is it?" George asked. He wanted to go back to sleep.

"Look!" G said, pointing to something next to George.

George turned his head and found Philip snuggled up into his chest. George began to blush.

G grinned down at him, wiggling his eyebrows. "Did I miss something last night?" He asked.

"If something happened last night I missed it too." George said, shifting so that he was partially sitting up, but Philip was still comfortable.

"The only thing you missed was Philip rolling over because the sun was in his eyes." William said from his nest of blankets on the floor, startling them both.

"Jesus, Will, how long have you been up?" G asked.

"I never went to bed." Will said.

"Will, honey, calm down." G said, going into protective older brother mode.

"Sleep is for the weak." Will answered "I am too strong to sleep."

"Will, stop that." G protested.

"Be quiet." Philip chimed in, waving his hand around in the air sleepily, as if he was going to slap someone.

"Better not wake sleeping beauty." G said, climbing off the back of the couch.

"Damn right I'm a beauty." Philip said before snuggling back into George's chest.

George blushed again.

(This wasn't a very long chapter, but oh well.
Today I tried drawing Philip and George and it was a MISTAKE)