Chapter Twenty Nine

Song for this chapter:
· Cry Me A River - Michael Bublé

Jade's POV

"Jade, I love you." Harry whispered.

"I love you Harry." I replied honestly.

"Promise that if anything ever happens between us, that you'll never forget that you loved me. Because I don't know what I'd do, if you ever lost your love for me." I begged.

"I will always love you." He lied.

" Jade Julianna Payne!" I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, only to notice that I was lying on Harry's couch. Harry was on his knees with his fingers stroking my hair. And honestly, I appreciated the gesture.

"It's about time that broad woke up." Damian mumbled.

"Excuse you?" I croaked as Harry stopped stroking my hair and helped me sit up on the couch.

"That's my sister that you're talking about." Liam spat.

"Oh shit, sorry about that bro." Damian replied quickly.

"Erm, thanks Harry. "

"No problem. Can you get up? I'd like to speak with you alone." Harry asked and I nodded. I slowly got off of the couch and followed Harry to his room.

Harry sat down on his bed and patted beside him, motioning for me to take a seat. I don't know why I did it, but I obeyed him and sat down. "Jade, what were you dreaming about? "

"Nothing. " I lied.

"You kept saying that you loved me. And it's okay, you don't have to tell me."

I bit my lip, resisting the urge to admit to him that I was still in love with him. I just wished that he felt the same way. He had promised to always love me but obviously it was a lie. "I'm erm, I'm gonna go." I said as I jumped off of Harry's comfortable bed.

Harry reached up and grabbed my wrist, dragging me back onto the bed in the process. Harry smiled and cupped my cheeks in his slender hands. "Why did you faint?"

"Because I haven't eaten in two days." I admitted, I really had no reason to lie.

Harry released his hold on my cheeks. "Are you hungry now? I mean I could order some pizza." Harry offered, and I just shook my head. "Jade, I'm worried about you."

"Yeah I bet you are." I mumbled.

"God damnit Jade, why don't you believe me?" Harry cursed.

"Maybe because you're a liar!" I spat.

"I am not a liar." He argued.

"Bullshit, you promised me that you'd always love me."

"Where the hell did this conversation come from?" Harry screamed.

"When you dated me, you promised that you would always love me."

"It was a lie! I never loved you!" Harry spat.

I jumped off of the bed and ran out of Harry's bedroom. I dodged past Liam and Damian and ran out into the hallway. I was done.

Harry's POV

"What the hell man? Why didhe run out like someone shot her in the ass?" Damian asked from the doorway of my bedroom.

"It's nothing, she's a drama queen." I replied.

"Seems like it." Damian agreed.

"Damian and Harry, that's my sister that your talking about. Show some damn respect! " Liam screamed from the living room and soon after I heard his footsteps walking towards my bedroom.

"Harry, I don't know what to do with you anymore! You say that you want to help Jade. But all you seem to do is hurt her!" Liam screamed. "You fucking kissed her and told her that you regretted it. I don't know why I am defending her, but shit mate you need to stop hurting her. I hurt her too but I apologized and she forgave me. But you, you just keep hurting her repeatedly. I heard what you said to her! Y'know, I thought she was the one that messed up the relationship that you had. But I guess I was wrong. I appreciate that you allowed me to stay here, but I can't just sit back and watch my baby sister crumble before me. I am going to pack all my stuff tonight and stay in a hotel. And then I'm gonna try to talk Jade into going back to the Britain with me, because I surly know that she isn't welcomed here in your perfect life." Liam said and stormed off into the guest room.

Damian walked in a few minutes later and took a seat beside me on the bed. "What the hell just happened? " Damian asked.

"I told Jade that I didn't love her and Liam is pissed at me."

"Do you love her?" He asked sincerely.

"No, I don't." I replied while looking down at my hands.

"Sure you don't. " Damian said while standing up, then proceeding to walk out of the room.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I grabbed it, slid the lock and opened up the message.

From Jade
9:56 p.m.
Tell Liam that I love him please, and that I am sorry for everything that I have done that disappointed him. I hope he lives a happy life and the same to you. I wish that you find a girl, that will love you more than I do. And I truly hope that you'll feel the same as she does. I wish I could have been what you wanted, just remember that I love you. And what I'm about to do is what I need to do. I bring too much stress and drama into everyone's lives and I hate that. So I guess that this is goodbye. I love you, and I'll be watching over you.

"Liam." I screamed and ran out of my bedroom into the guest room.

"Come now! Call the police on the way." I said. Liam didn't protest or ask questions he just nodded and followed me.

We ran out the door and down the flights of stairs to the outside and entered my Range Rover. I quickly started up the car and pulled out the parking lot. "Call the police and tell them to bring an ambulance to Jade's now! I think she's going to try to kill herself. " Liam nodded and pulled out his cellphone and dialed the emergency number.

I drove over the speed limit and ignored the red lights. Jade was more important at that moment "Can you dial Jade's number on my phone? " Liam nodded and I handed him my phone. He dialed Jade's number and she was swift to answer. The only words that she said was enough to send a shiver down my spine. "You're too late."