I shouldn't of ever gotten Bellamy or the others involved with this- if one of them get hurt...i know that I need to take down Ali but I can't do it by their side, not because they can't do it. But because when they are there, they become my weakness and I can't go in with any weaknesses. It's not fair on them. I dragged them into this. And now I'm got to push them away.

" Clarke. You ok you seem like your thinking about something you'll regret." Bellamy steals me from my trance.
" I probably will." I say quietly, taking a pair of handcuffs from my suitcase while he tuns his back.

In an instant the around his wrists and I'm looking at him; he stares at me with confusion
" Clarke.. what are you doing??" He asks confused.
Even though he's not strapped down he doesn't move but stays on the sofa, in handcuffs; I ignore him and rummage through my suitcase.

Finding a cloth ,I put it in my hand and sit back down next to a handcuffed Bellamy.
" I can't let you get involved.." I say quickly
" Clarke listen to me." I don't
" No, Bellamy I can't lose you. I'm sorry but this is for you." I say holding back my tears.

Speedily, I push the cloth against his mouth and nose- he Immediately tries to get out of it but I have full control.
" Bellamy, you'll be ok, I just need you to get to sleep, so you can't stop me." I say and he begins to fall unconscious. 

A few seconds later, Bellamy is drooped over the couch unconscious in handcuffs; while a tear falls from my eye, I grab my suitcase and go upstairs unseen by Octavia or the others.

I reach her bedroom and take out one of my many rucksacks, I'll need it. I take a few guns from my suitcase(different styles of course), my two phones, a few grenades and some other little things, like money and my passport.I slip a pistol on the waist of my jeans,at the back; on the inside so it's unseen, and a knife up my combat boot.
I'm ready.

Quickly, I find a pen and a piece of paper and write a note to the others.

Hey guys,
                   I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I got you's all involved, I'll see you again .         
                   But I need to do this for me. It's my job and I need to finish it, It's too late for  
                    me. I'm sorry I got you's involved but I'm not sorry I met you. You's are all       
                    amazing people and deserve the world.
                    Please understand. Don't try to follow me.
                                                                                                         Clarke

I tape the note to Octavia's desk and walk to her mirror and take a deep breaths.

Ok ok Calm down Clarke, this is for them. A single tear stroke down my cheek.

What if I never see them again, I never said goodbye. I never told Bellamy how I felt- wait what?? Ok Clarke seriously, you've been kidding yourself this entire time you know you like him but you just have the worst possible timing.

" Were you really gonna go without saying anything." A voice says from behind me.
I whip around and see Monte leaning against the doorway.
" What?" I say catching my breath," I'm not going anywhere." I lie
" Don't lie Clarke, I've been standing here for about 5 minutes" he says and I drop my head in defeat
" Don't try and stop me." I say with no emotion.
" I wasn't going to." He says- what.
" Oh. Ok then, well I'll be going. Don't say anything to anyone else." I say and walk towards the window
" What you said to Jasper was wrong....but I don't want you to go. No-one does Clarke. We can find a way." I sigh and feel for the cloth in my pocket.
" Yeah your right," I say with a smile and drop my bag to the floor walking towards Monte.
" Lets go downstairs." I say and I follow him out.

As soon as he turns his back I get him in a headlock, whisper I'm sorry, and push the cloth to his nose and mouth, keeping it there up until I feel his body drop forward.

That should keep him out for a few hours, I'll be out of NewYork by then.

I grab my rucksack and open the window, carefully climbing onto the ledge and jump from there onto the grass. I don't bother stealing a car, I just run.

This was just a distraction.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

DUN DUN DUN.......