The Second day

Clarke's POV:

Ughhh... 5am already??
I decide to skip breakfast and just to get ready straight away. I slip into my running gear:

I roll my leggings up at the bottom a little so they looked cuffed, I have my wind - runner open and I tie my trainers tightly so they don't come undone

I take my phone and headphones and go out for a run, I normally jog to the end of my playlist which is about 40minutes but I added a few songs. I like running I know it's weird to talk about but it lets me get away from life and forget everything...well for 40 minutes anyways.

I leave my apartment building and start my run. I'm in my own world just running, how I like it. Shit. I hit something, I take out my earphones and look up.
" So I guess I'm not the only one who like to go for a run at 5 in the morning?" Bellamy. Bit early for the smart ass replies isn't it??
" I guess not. Do you always run??" I ask. Wait what are you doing?? You shouldn't even be talking to him.
" Yeah it gives me peace from Octavia." He jokes
"C'mon she's not that bad." I plead
" You don't have to live with her." Shit, he won that one.
"Hey, that's not fair, I've only been here a few days."
" And I still don't know your name?" Is he still hung up on that??
" You could have asked Octavia or listened " why didn't he?
" And you could of just told me." Fair point.
" But then it would ruin all the fun, wouldn't it."
" I'll find out Princess."
" Princess?? But far-fetched isn't it."
" It's all I've got for now. Deal with it." He says
" that's what your going with?" I laugh
" What?? What's so funny?" He holds his hands out and shrugs
" Deal with it." I say in a very low voice, badly doing a bad impression of him
" Very mature."
" I'm not gonna say bye because we aren't friends." I say and I turn around and start jogging back to my flat he shouts something but I don't hear him.

I eventually get back home ...well to my flat. I look at my phone and notice 2 things: the first is the battery percentage... 5%!!.   5 fucking percent!!! How long was I out there talking to Bellamy???. I then look at the time on my watch and... What the actual fuck? 6:20am. How??. I'm gonna be so late. I'm gonna kill him.

I'm that quick on the shower that I think that I've actually broken the world record.  I dry and get myself ready, remembering what Octavia said. I dry my hair and do a messy ponytail.

Authors Note: Their Outfits..