Oh, how the truth always comes out

Start from the beginning

After I tell him everything he asks questions, which I don't mind answering, I'm just glad he knows.

"Anything else you want to know" I sigh
" Why did that guy I killed call you Wanheda?"
" It's a nickname, means bringer of death. I got it after people started talking about me but they never knew my face so they gave me a name. Anything else you wanna know?" I laugh gently
" Yeah. How did I not notice that I have a kickass best friend." I smile at his comment then playfully punch him in the chest.

"Hey Clarke, Monte and Jaspers nearly here, let me up." He whispers as if we were the only two people in the house.
" Ughhh I don't want to get up." I moan," Just tell them to go home, I'm fine. Look it's only a few bruises." I lie right through my bruised mouth.
" Just let me take care of you." I don't resist but we stay there for a few more seconds
then Monte and Jasper burst through the door carrying med kits.

They stop in their tracks when they see me and Bellamy lying on the huge sofa together

" Are we interrupting something??" Jasper says with a slight grin
" No!" I insist as I remove myself from Bellamy's warmth and sit up straight on the sofa.
Octavia comes stomping down the stairs hyper as ever
" Is Lincoln here yet??!" She almost yells
" No but him, Raven and Murphy should be here in a sec."
" Oh ok, I'll just wait down here, hey Jasp, hey Monte."

I'm Pretty sure Jasper has or had a thing for Octavia which I think is cute but he just wants her to be happy- the thought just brushes itself across my mind. Monte places the med kits on the floor next to me and he drags a chair to sit on while he examines me.

" Geez Clarke did you get into a bar fight and Bellamy seriously dude did the two of yous go to war or something yesterday." He says as he shines a torch into my eyes, kneeling beside me.
" Something like that I half joke." Bellamy just keeps quiet, I shouldn't have put him in this position it's unfair. I can trust the others right??

" May I ?" Monte asks for permission before I slide my top down a little revealing my shoulders and chest- I nod in reply
" It was serious wasn't it Clarke." Monte's playful and cheery voice turns serious.
" Do you know what they are??" I ask before saying anything else
" Well you've got a bullet wound wedged in your shoulder but that's obviously been forced out, you can almost see the index finger marks around it- did you pick it out?"

I nod gently and he continues to speak almost annoyed
" There's hand prints all around your neck- I'm guessing strangled. There's a light slice mark around your neck, your lucky. I guess you felt that bruise that's in your cheek right??"

Black and blue bruise paints my cheeks bone and nearing to my eye.
He takes himself away from my upper body and begins to examine my legs,

" So we've got a stab wound on the left thigh and another stab wound on your hip- Clarke.." He begins to whisper as he speaks my name.
" It's ok Bellamy can hear." I reassure him
" Ok. Where the hell were you? You weren't in a bar fight don't think I haven't noticed all the guns and knives over in the corner so what were you doing, were you and Bellamy playing pin the tail on the donkey because by the looks of it that's the only logical solution" He barks
" Can we wait till the others get here, I'll explain then." I whine.
" Fine, let me wash my hands then we'll get started ok want any painkillers it will hurt. But I guess you already expected that." His voice seems a bit more happy. That's good. Right?

" No thanks and I know it willhurt a bit." I laugh lightly and look at Bellamy, giving him a small smile.
" Tuff Princess." He mumbles loud enough for me to hear.
" Y'know I'd punch you but your face is messed up enough already." I reply
" guess that's your fault." Ouch, true though.
" I know. I'm sorry." My face turns Solemn
" Princess," his voice goes all serious. He places a hand on my knee and his touch sends electricity through me: why? ," I was joking. It was fun." He laughs lightly and I smile.