Epilogue

"Ommo! We're getting married!!" Lisa squeeled in excitement as the three of them stood infront of the big wall mirror."You still look pretty even with that little bump you have Rose" Jennie complimented at Rose who was 6 months pregnant.

But even if she was 6 months pregnant,sh has a small bump. The doctoer said that the baby was in normal state and was healthy. Jimin and Rose actually thought there was something wrong about the baby since the bump was little.

"My babies~" Jisoo came in. She was 7 months pregnant. The wedding of the three had a frozen concept. Their  wedding reception was decorated with icy blue and it looked like snow.

"You better hurry up. Thw boys are already waiting at the altar feeling nervous" Jin walked in and smiled at us."Let's go?" Rose looked at the others and they nodded.

They all wwnt out of the church's inderground basement and headed up. Once hey reached the top,the big doors of the church closed and they settled themselves.

They decided to walk down the altar age ranking. Lisa first,Rose next and lastly Jennie. The flower girls walked down the aisle first. Then the bridesmaid.

There were 4 maid oh honors. Lisa's maid oh honor was Somi. Jennie's maid of honor was Irene. While Rose's maid of honor was Jisoo.

Jungkook's best man was Luke. Jennie's best mand was Mark. While Rose's best man was the one and only Kim SeokJin.

Lisa walked down the aisle carrying faded blue and white roses in her boquet.

Jungkook smiled widely when he saw his girl walking down the aisle. Lisa's father assisted Lisa and handed her to Jungkook."Take care of her. I was just kidding about the prenup" his father said and the three of them laughed.

Rose walked next. She was carrying an icy blue boquet of rose flowers. Jimin looked silly making different faces to overcome his nervousness.

Jimin smiled when Rose's mother handed her to him.

"Sorry for accusing you as a criminal" her mother said and smiled at Jimin. Jimin smiled back and nodded."It's okay. Past is past" Jimin replied and her mother walked off.

Lastly,Jennie walked down he aisle. She was carrying a pastel blue boquet of roses. Taehyung inhaled heavily and stretched out when he saw his princess walking down the aisle.

After saying their,vows,the three couples did their expected kiss. The crowd cheered for them. They all headed to the venue and celebrated. They danced their first dance as husband and wife.

Then it was time for the catch the boquet. They all they their boquet all together. Somi caught Jennie's boquet,Nayeon caught Lisa's boquet and Irene caught Rose's boquet.

Then it was time for the shoe race. Lisa threw all the shoes everywhere. Under the chairs and tables. Lastly,it was Jinyoung who lost. Jinyoung sat on the chair located on the middle of the dance floor as the brides placed rose 2 roses on Jinyoung.

They placed one on Jinyoung's cheek and chest. Somi caught the one on the chest and survived the game. Also Irene caught the one on Jinyoung's chest.

Then, Nayeon was now carried by Jinyoung in bridal carry. Jinyoung did 20 push-ups while carrying Nayeon. After that,it was time for eating their food.

After celebrating,they all went to their separate ways and had their honeymoon. Lisa and Jungook decided to do their honeymoon at Thailand. While Taehyung and Jennie decided to do their honeymoon at Jeju island.

Rose and Jimin decided to spend their honeymoon on Beijing,China. Rose's mother rewarded them a trip to Beijing as her apology for making such trouble.

////Four Years Later////

"Eomma!? Minho took my doll?!" Rose's daughter,Kyulkyung ran towards her eomma crying."Minho,give that back" Jisoo scolded at her 4 year old son.

"I just wanted to use it and pair it up with Superman" Minho said and shyly gave back Kyulkyung's doll."See,Minho isn't as mean as you think" Jimin said and smiled at his daughter.

Jisoo caressed her belly when she felt it move."Look,the baby is moving" she said and let the others touch her belly.

Yes,Jisoo was pregnant again. This month is her seventh month of delivering that baby. When they did ultrasound,the doctor said that the she was carrying twins. Both girls.

"I'm here!~" Lisa came in carrying her 3 year old daughter, Chungah."I brought grocery" Jungkook said carrying a bag of groceries."Thank you Jungkook" Rose said.

They were planning to have a child play date at Rose's house. Not long after,Taehyung and Jennie arrived. Taehyung was carrying his son, Taemin.

"Tae bro!" Minho greeted and did his handshake with Taemin. Their paremts would call them 2min because they both have 'min' on their name.

"So,Lisa,what's your plan?" Rose asked Lisa who seemed to have transformed from the past year. Both her and Jungkook are kinda busy."Dad told us that we should transfer to Thailand. I don't know yet if I should agree or not" Lisa said and sighed.

"It's better to live there. So that you won't be flying from here to Thailand over and over again" Jisoo said and they all nodded."But what about Chungah? We all know she and Kyulkyung are close. I don't want them to be apart" Lisa said and looked at Kyulkyung and Chungah who are now playing fashion show.

"They'll understand. Besides,we have skype. They can just see each other there" Rose suggested."I think it's also better if we transfer to Thailand. Don't you want Kyulkyung to experience Thai life?" Jungkook asked.

"You're right" Lisa said and sighed."Don't think about us. We'll always be in contact. There's social media. We can use it" Jennie said and smiled at Lisa.

"Okay,I'll transfer. I also want dad to see his grandaughter grow up happily" Lisa said and they all grouped hug."4 in one!!" the girls shouted.

"Hey! What about us?" the guys complained. They all laughed."Double 4 in one!" they all shouted.

Hoseok,Namjoon and Yoongi wwnt inside and saw them hugging each other."Hey! What did we miss?" Hoseok asked and attempted to join the group hug. All of them bore into a group hug and said "Friends Forever! Live Together!"

    T.H.E.                                                                      E.N.D

--))--)))---

4 IN ONE IS ALREADY DONE!~ OMG!~ I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I FINALLY HAVE A COMPLETED BOOK. I WILL TRY AND READ ALL THE CHAPTERS AND FIX THE ERRORS AND TYPOS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! THIS BOOK HAS A BOOK 2 BTW!

JUST WAIT AND SEE.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!! I WOULD'NT HAVE FINISHED THIS WITHOUT YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!♥♥♥