Chapter 34 : Paradise

Taehyung's Pov.

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked me."Paradise. I'll take you to paradise and -" I got cut off when my phone suddenly rang."Taehyung-ah eodiyeo?" it was Mark hyung.

Jennie giggled."Just leave us. We'll be home by 12 midnight" I said and hung up the phone."Why did you giggle?" well that was an uncertain question to ask.

"Nothing. You just looked irritated when that phone rang" she said and smiled."So where exactly are you taking me?" she asked again."Just a few meters away. Don't worry" I said.

Jennie's Pov.

I wonder where this little devil alien is taking me. After a few minutes,we arrived infront of a nice resort. In front of the resort was a forest. I hoped off the car and was suppose to go in the resort."Not there. Here" Taehyung said and dragged me inside the forest.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! I'm scared" I said and clung on to Taehyung's arms."It's not even dark. Perhaps,I'm here" he said and winked at me.

We walked for minutes until we arrived at a small pond with trees surrounding it and a table with two chairs on the other end."Taehyung? What is this?" I asked softly.

"Paradise" he said again and showed me his rectangular smile that seems unique."Come,let's eat here. I cooked it by the way" Taehyung said with a shy smile painted on his face.

"Let's see how good you cook" I eased and smirked at him. He looked nervous standing there looking at me. I placed the table napkin on my lap and started to eat the macaroni salad that had leafy details.

My eyes widened. It tasted really good."Are you sure you're the one who cooked this?" I asked with a shock look on my face. He nodded a little and avoided eye contact. I stood up and hugged him. He placed his hands on my waist and our foreheads pressed."My Oppa is a great cook" I ssid and kissed him on his lips.

Music started playing. It seems like Jungkook is the one singing all of the songs that were played."Did Jungkook help you on this?" I asked and he nodded."Yah! Open your mouth! Why are you silent?" I asked and he blushed.

He walked towards me and kneeled down."Kim Jennie" he  started. I was shock and I don't know how to react. What is happening right now?

"I,Kim Taehyung, has a confession to confess. I think you don't remember but we had met before. I was the one who saved you when you were about to jump off the bridge. You aksed for my name but I didn't tell you cause I was shy. You inspired me and you shattered my problems when you madd eye contact with me that name. Remember that photo you have on your locket? Ever wondering who that is? Well,I guess you know now. That's me. I won't force you if you won't believe me. I felt so blessed to see you again. To meet you again. To finally get to know you more. Kim Jennie, I know it sounds cheesy but, would you be my princess in this paradise we'll rule and build? Will you be the mother of my children? Will you marry me?" he said and looked up in my eyes.

I was already crying and astonished. He was the guy that saved me? I knew this face looked familiar.

"Yes! Kim Taehyung! Yes!" I said and jumped on to his arms. He placed the ring on my finger and kissed me. I kissed him back and smiled when we pulled out. A slow song started to play and we started to dance. It looks like it was english and Jungkook was still the one singing it. Paper Hearts.
------------------------------
Jungkook's Pov.

I ran up to the bathroom and shred my tears. I miss my noona more. This is all my fault. If I wouldn't have done it before,she would be now with me right now.

Knock....knock....knock...

"Jungkook?" Lisa knocked on the door. I didn't reply and just continued crying. I hid under the sink. It's suprising that I still fit though."I'm coming in" she said and opened the door.

"Sorry" she said and sat on the bath tub."You shouldn't be sorry" I said and covered my face with my bare hands."You can tell me everything. I will nimot hate you. Promise" she said and sat beside me. She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"You sure? You won't run away from me?" I asked and she nodded in response to what I said."Uhmm,so,it was Sunday, my family went out at the riverside and had a picnic....."

///FlashBack///

"Noona! Let's go there!" Jungkook called her sister Jung-Ah who was playing with the stray dog."Okay Kookie...wait..." Jung-Ah and Jungkook climbed up the stairs heading towards the bridge.

They leaned in the railing and had a small chitchat."Noona,how old will I be when I have my own family?" Jungkook asked Jung-ah."You're still 13,you shouldn't be thinking about that. You should study first" Jung-Ah replied and patted Jungkook's head.

"My classmates are always talking about marriage. And I wanna have one cause they say it's fun. They also said that drugs are tasty" Jungkook said and looked up the sky. Jung-Ah looked shocked at what Jungkook had said.

"Jungkook,don't listen to them. They are bad influence. All they are saying are what bad boys do. Do you want to be bad and end up in hell? Let me answer that,no,right? So avoid them andndon't listen to their conversation" Jungkook nodded and hugged his noona.

"Noona,I think you look really old" Jungkook teased."Oh no I don't!" Jung-Ah and Jungkook staryed chasing each other.

But Jungkook ran towards the road where a lot of cars are passing by. Jungkook was standing there smiling and sticking his tongue at his old sister.

Honk...honk....

"Jungkook!" Jung-Ah ran towards Jungkook and pushed him off of the road.

"Noona!" Jung-Ah was bumbed by the ten-wheeler truck. Her body was full of blood and his head was cracked open."Noona!" Jungkook approached his noona and hugged her tightly.

Since then,Jugnkook forgot about what his noona said and tried drugs. That's why he joined Yoongi,Hoseok and Namjoon. But they changed now.

////End Of Flashback////

"Oh,Jungkook,don't blame yourself" Lisa comforted me."I should. She wouldn't have been bumbed by a truck if,if,I didn't run up to the road" I said and hugged Lisa tightly imagining that she was my noona.

------------

A/N

Ideas,ideas,ideas. They always come up in my head causing the ending to be far ahead.

-Sweet_dreamer

What do you think of the story so far? Is it okay? Please tell me some of your ideas. I will try and add them on to my story.