Chapter 21 : That Line

Jennie's Pov.

"Enough with that. Let's start practicing" I blurted in with an annoyed voice and headed to the speaker to plug in my phone.

"Woah~ why so serious?" Jimin went to me and hung his arm around my shoulder."We're waisting time" I said pushing the arm off of me. Everyone got into position for the first step. It was just easy.

Jisoo unnie got the moves all wrong and she looks awkward dancing."Unnie! You look really bad! Just go with the rhythm! Why can't you understand!" I yelled at her and she looked terrified.

"What's wrong with you! Why are you acting like this all of a sudden!" Rose pushed me away from Jisoo unnie."Stop" the boys tried to separate us."What's wrong! I know I don't know how to dance! But you forced me to join this group!" Jisoo unnie shouted back at me. I heard Rose unnie whisper to her "You're not a bad dancer. You're a good dancer"."Stop complimenting her Rose! We all know she's terrible!" I yelled back. Jisoo unnie ran away and went out of the studio with Jin following her.

Rose glared at me and turned around to follow Jisoo."I can't ever forgive you" Rose yelled as she stormed off."What's up with you? Why are you acting like this?" Lisa asked me with sad eyes."You won't understand!" I yelled at her and she cried.

All of them followed Lisa with disappointing looks at me. Taehyung stared at me with a 'you're crazy' look.

I sat there lonely but angry. I stared at my phone's wallpaper that was Taehyung and I when we we're at the photobooth. I took out a photo from my locket. I admired looking at the photo. It was a kid.

I heard the door open and saw Lisa walk in."I know your problem" she said and looked at me with a glare."It's obvious. I'm stressed with Jisoo unnie's dancing" I replied and she looked at me with a glare.

"You like Taehyung" she said. I felt the cold blood running through my nerves."I don't" I said with sarcasm."If I like him then why would date Mark" I firmly said and she shook her head.

"I heard you talking to Mark one night" she said. My eyes widened "You're just making that up" I defended myself."You told Mark that-" I cut her off by slapping her in the face.

"How dare you!" she slapped me back and we got into a ramble. The guys went in and saw us fighting. Rose pulled me out but I pushed her away and slapped her too. She slapped me back but before I could slap back again,Jimin pushed me.

"Don't you ever hurt her!" Jimin defended Rose and hugged her away from me. I looked at Taehyung,"You're judgemental. I thought wrong of you" he said and walked out with Mina in his arms.

Judgemental? Did he just say that to me? How could he! I just said that Jisoo unnie is a terrible dancer! I didn't judge her,wait,I did judge her. Arrgghhh. Now Taehyung is angry with me.

I rushed towards Taehyung and pulled Mina."You ruined everything!" I said to her pointing my index finger at her."You're the reason why me and Mark broke up! You're the reason of my attitude right now!" I aid and she looked terrified."What do you mean?" she said and a tear dropped from her eyes. I was going to slap her when Taehyung caught my hand."Don't you ever hurt her if you don't want me to hurt you" he said. I stood frozen for a while. I looked at them with anger while they walked away.

I could feel the others walk pass me and they left me there. I rushed to the speaker and unplugged my phone. I grabbed my slingbag and stormed off.

I rode a bus to Busan and looked at the view outside with tears running down from my eyes. I heard the song "One of these Nights by Red Velvet". It matched my sad and desperate moment.

Everytime I close my eyes,a tear would drop.

When I arrived,I rode a cab to go home. I passed through the familiar streets and kept crying. I ruined everything,our friendship,our dream and my love.

I passed through the hideout of ours and stopped by. I went in and looked at our pictures that we're still hanging in a string. "4 in One" that was our line.

That line always cheers us up. That line is what I always say to Jisoo unnie when she messes up.

That line is what I say to Lisa when she has low grades.

That line is what I say to Rose when she is not satisfied by her art.

That line is always cheering us up. That line is the reason why we are still together. But now it is forgotten because of my cruel act. I can't forgive myself.

The moment stooped when my phone rang."Is your mission completed?" Mark asked. I could feel him grinning evily."All done. I hurt Jisoo and the others hate me now" I replied still crying."Aww,stop crying. You have me. Our arranged wedding would be happening tomorrow. Are you in Busan?" he asked."Yeah. I don't even like you" I replied and he hung up.

Yes,I'm arranged with Mark. Not because my parents wanted to,it's because Mark threatened my life. If I didn't do it,he would hurt my friends and my family. I won't let that happen.

My parents already know that the wedding is tomorrow and is anticipating me to be home right now.

Lisa was right when she said I loved Taehyung. I love him. I do. But I can't.-_-

////Flashback Phonecall////-_-
(Mark is bold and Jennie is underlined)

Mark?

Yes it's me

Why are you calling this late?

I need to tell you something

What is it

Marry me

I can't

You should

I won't

You don't have a choice

I have

I will hurt your friends. I will hurt your family. I would kill Taehyung.

No!

Yes,now say yes

It's like I have a choice. But don't hurt them. I will marry you.

Okay deal. You should think of a scandal tomorrow when you practice. Then let all of them leave you. Ride a bus and go to Busan. Okay?

MMM.

Good girl.

I could feel someone hiding behind the curtain. But maybe it was just a ghost playing with me. I better go to sleep. But how could I sleep.

/////End of Flashback/////

That was all that happened. So it was Lisa that hid behind the curtain. Urghh. Life.

-----

Do you like it? So many secrets. So many threats. How can Jennie solve this? Who will save her? You should stay tune on the following chapters. Thanks for reading.