Chapter 14 : Click Clack Badda Bing Badda Boom

Jisoo's Pov.

Once we we're done eating breakfast with the boys,we went out of their house so we could go home. I told them that me and Jin are dating and they we're happy about it. We we're at their front door saying our goodbyes when Jin pulled me in for a kiss. He pressed his lips with mine and let go when the girls started calling me.

"That was a kiss. First kiss?" Lisa asked and jumped all around. I should be the one jumping around because I'm the one who kissed Jin and not her."That wasn't my first kiss. Pabo" I said."What?" they all exclaimed with shock looks on their faces."You kissed someone before Jin?" Rose asked and all of them stared at me."No. My first kiss was yesterday. Pabos" I said laughing. I left them frozen and went inside the lobby.

Our condo wasn't that far from their house. I saw Mark heading towards the elevator but stopped and looked at Jennie. We stopped and waited for the elevator to open."Have the answer now?" Mark asked with a worried voice. I looked back and saw Jennie nod."Great. Text me your answer" Mark said and walked away."Answer for what?" I asked when we we're going inside the elevator."He asked me if I wanted him back" Jennie said pressed in the corner blushing."What! You forgive him already!?" I asked but not in a loud voice."He told me everything. On why he left me" she said hiding her face with her brown hair.

After she explained why she wanted Mark back, I understood Mark and even want to thank him for thinking about Jennie's safety.

Jennie's Pov.

I don't know what got into me to forgive Mark. But all he said to me felt true. I was touched when he said that he left me for me to be safe. And I thank him him for that.

I took out my phone and headed to the balcony and texted him.

Me:It's a yes. I want you back to.♥♥
Mark:Really? Yess!! I love you Jen♥♥
Me:I love you too♥♥

I smiled reading at his text and looked at the wonderfyl view ouyside the balcony. I was feeling the cool breeze with my eyes closed when suddenly,"Jen" I beard Mark call me. I looked to my right and saw him smiling at me."What are you gonna do today?" he asked. He looked hot especiallywhen the wind kept blowing his hair."I was planning to compose raps but I don't know who to go with" I said."I can go with you" he suggested and I nod."I'll get dressed first. It seems like it's gonna snow later" I said and waved goodbye."Okay meet me at the elevator" he said with a wink.

I changed my clothes to thicker ones because it was said that its gonna snow later. I wore a pink long sleeved tee with a white big furry jacket in my hand. I headed out after asking permission from Jisoo unnie.

I was heading towards the elevator and saw Mark wearing the same tee I am wearing. I remembeeed that this used to be our couple tee before. I don't know why he doesn't get embarrased. I mean it's pink

"I was right. You we're gonna wear that tee" he said and I giggled. We went inside the elevator."Aren't you embarassed that you're wearing pink?" I asked and giggled. He shook his head and said "Pink is a guys color too. Plus,it's cute. Like you" he said as he grabbed my hand and held it until we reached the lobby.

"Where are we gonna compose?" I asked leaning close to him and resting my head on his shoulder."On my studio" he said."Is it far?" I asked and he shook his head.

We walked to his studio because he said it wasn't that far. We stopped at a golden wood studio. We sat on a couch and I admired the place. It looked like one of the kpop groups would use.

"So? You have other lyrics?" he asked and I nodded."Let me hear it" he asked. I started rapping but ended when the part has no lyrics.

Hot black pink in your area 2x
Been a bad girl I know I am
And its so hot,I need a fan
I don't need a boy,I need a man

He nodded his head like he knew what's he's going to compose."You should use some hihop words that means fun like,clip clap,botta bing botta boom" he said and laughed. I laughed with him and nodded. Then a thought came to me.

Clip clap,botta bing,botta boom
I kick the at the door and everyone's looking at me
Even if I don't try hard
Every guy get's a nosebleed
Pang pang para para pang pang pang
Raise my glass to myself now
zzan zzan zzan
Hands up on my hand full o' henny
The girl you've heard of is me,Jennie

I read the lyrics on what I wrote and tried it. I looked over at Mark and he had his jaw down."What?" I said annoyed of his stare. It felt like he was not concious of his surrounding. He didn't stop staring at me intently. It felt really weird because he also had his jaws drops.

I decided to press my lips to his so that he'll stop staring at me. After the kiss,he shook his head and said "Sorry. The Rap was just amazing and it has a nice beat" he complimented with a clap. We left the studio and ate at a resraurant.

Once we we're done eating,we headed home. We went inside the elevator hand in hand. Inside the elevator,I could see Mark staring at my lips. I blushed and asked him what was wrong."I just wanna kiss you" he said and leaned close to me. His lips was about to press with mine when the elevator opened. I pushed him and he moved back. Once the people we're out and we we're the only one left,Mark leaned to me and our lips we're pressed together. He let go when the elevator opens again. We headed out and went inside our own rooms. Before he went in in his,he pulled me to him and kissed my cheek. I kissed his cheeks back and skipped to our room.

----------------
What do you think about JenMark's relationship? Don't worry,lots of drama would be happening in the next chapters.

Summer_dreamer75