Chapter 26 : Spirit

Jin's Pov.

Ouch...pain...blood... That was all I felt. I was shot,by,I turned around and saw Seojun,my father. He shot me,but why? I thought he loves me. I thought he was in jail.

I couldn't handle it anymore. 5 shots. It was all on me. On my right shoulder,on my leg,on my back and on my waist. I couldn't fight it anymore. I felt so weak.

My vission became blury and in the end,I knocked up.

Jisoo,what would I do to survive? I can't leave her alone. I promised her that I'll be her first and always be her last. I promised her that I wouldn't leave her alone. But,I think I just broke that promise. That promise that should be cherished.

I hear the nurse' rambling and nervous. I could hear them tall fast. But what came inside my ear first is her voice. Jisoo. Crying. Devastated and at lost.

I can't leave her,I really can't.

I totally lost my conciousnes when something was injwcted to my arm.

"Jin" I heard a voice of a man. I turned around and saw a man standing at the bright light. I think I can see heaven."Who are you?" I asked protecting my eyes with my hand and squinting my eyes.

"Your father" the man said. My father? But isn't Seojin my father? "You gotta be kidding me. My father is Kim Seojin" I said and the man smiled.

"I'm your real father. If you don't believe me,you should ask your mother" he said and started heading backwards. It lookes like the heavens were luring him away and back to where he belonged.

The bright sky finally closed and all I could see are the walls of the hospital. I was bumped by alot of nurses,doctors,patients and visitors.

It looked like they didn't see me. I think I'm just a spirit. I can see doctors rushing to a certain room with Namjoon and Hoseok leading them."Joon,Hope,what is wrong?" I asked.

I forgot that I was just a spirit. I followed them and noticed that they we're heading to the ICU,my room.

I saw Jisoo hugging my body tightly and crying. The pumped me but I didn't wake up. The monitor suddenly turned to a straight line aignalling that I am already dead.

Jisoo was punching the doctor's chest and the nurses recorded the time of my death."Lie down in your body if you want to know the real me" I heard Seojin but I didn't see him.

I did what he told me to do and all my mind suddenly became dark and I couldn't hear anything.

Am I alive?

Jisoo's Pov.

////After 1 month////

After all that accident, everything went back to normal. Taehyung and Jennie started dating,Rose and Jimin fought the bashes,Lisa and Jungkook we're happy together and always goes out.

And lastly,me and Jin we're living haplily as fiancès. The way Jin asked me out was a dream come true. The setting,the decorations and the songs were perfect.

///Proposal///

Jin's Pov.

I was sitting at the edge of my bed looking at the ring I bought yesterday for Jisoo. I hoped it would fit her ring finger or else I would buy another ring that would cost alot.

I decided to propose to Jisoo after 5 months of dating. I know it is too early but I just can't wait. I love her so much that I would suicide if I would lose her.

Mother told me everytbing I needed to know. I can't believe that me and Mark were actually brothers. So he was the guy that I had beside me when I was born and not a cousin?

I can't believe I loved a father who wasn't even my father. He is now dead, and I'm thankful for it.

Mark was still around and hiding. The cops couldn't find him anywhere. I hope that he won't harm us again.

"Jin" my door opened and eomma came in. "Mmm" I said hiding the ring that I was going to give Jisoo."Proposing?" she asked with a genuine smile.

"Yes,I actually don't have a plan" I confessed and she stood up from my bed."Leave that to Hana" she said and called Hana."What can she do? She's just a small girl" I said and she shook her head.

"You see,remember the day that your cousin Youngjae proposed to Minji?" she asked and I nodded in respond."Well, Hana planned it all" she said and Hana wore a humble look on her face.

"Really?" I asked and raise a brow. Hana nodded and nodded and didn't stop nodding. What is wrong with her?

"So what do you have in mind?" I asked and she sat on the floor and picked out a notebook and a mechanical pencil.

"Her favorite color?" she asked listing down details on her notebook."I don't know" I replied not knowing a thing about Jisoo's favorites."Okayy,,pink" she listed down in capital letters."I didn't say pink" I warned her and she pointed her pencil at me."It's your favorite. Gay brotha" she said emphasizing the word 'gay'."I'm not gay. If I am gay,then why would I date Jisoo" I said angrily. Mom watched us smiling and taking a video.

"Okay,,favorite food" she continued."Kimbap" I said. Once,I told her that Jisoo's second favorite meal was kimbap."Stop kidding around. I'm serious here" she remembered. I'm impressed though."Fine,patbingsu" I replied with a roll on my eyes and she patted my shoulder.

"Song?" she asked again tapping her pencil on her head like an idiot. I'm not gonna lie but every month,my sister's attitude is changing. Like every month.

"Congratulations" I said smiling. I heard Jisoo sung that song before when she thought she was alone."Jin!! Im serious" she shouted and mom laughed."I'm serious too" I shouted back like a girl."Song!!" she shouted again punching my muscular shoulder.

"Congratulations!! You know!! Day6" I shouted back angrily but laughing."Oh" she said blushing looking embarrased.
"Such an arrogant little sister" I said walking out and heading downstairs.

"Hey!! Were not done yet!!" she shouted back and threw her notebook and pen.
"You take care of it" I said peeking a little on the door."Urgjh, you are so annoying" she said already crying.

"Likewise" I said smiling at her and waving goodbye."Shut up! I'm not gonna plan your proposal" she said and puffed.
"Shut up too" I said and pulled out my phone to call the gang.