Chapter 13 : Option

Jennie's Pov.

It was 7:30 in the evening when we arrived at the house. We looked around for Jisoo unnie but we couldn't find her anywhere. We started to get worried because she wasn't answering our calls and replying to our messages. The boys went with us and they decided to spen the night here.

"Maybe Jin hyung knows where Jisoo is right now" Taehyung said calling Jin."Uhhm" Jin said in a sleepy tone. I bet he was fast asleep when we interrupted him."Hyung do you know where Jisoo is?" Taehyung asked with a worried look wjile leaning on the door frame."Uhhm,she's with me at our house" Jin replied and yawned after."What is she doing there?" I asked snatching Taehyung's phone away from his hand."I told her to stay over since its dangerous taking a cab back home. My car is also taken by my father. He said he'll return it tomorrow" he said. I could hear Jisoo unnie's soft snores. I ended the call.

I was really terrified and worried for Jisoo unnie. I thought someone kidnapped her. Good thing that she is with Jin oppa. I headed out of our condo leaving everyone behind. I decided to go by the pool and catch some air. I dipped my legs on the water and looked at the shining stars.

"Looking at the stars was our hobby before" a man with a familiar voice sat nex to me. I looked up to see the face of the man I loved. Before. The man who broke my heart. The man who left me and gave me trauma. Mark.

"What are you doing here" I voiced moving away from him."I missed you" he said with a small smile."What do you mean. You left me broken hearted" I stated and walked away with tears falling down my cheeks.

When I was about to get in the elevator,Mark grabbed my hand and went in too. Ughh not again. This is going to be awkward."I didn't broke up with you because I wanted to. I broke up with you because of an option" he said looking deeply into my eyes."Option? What Option?" I asked with an angry voice. Option. What option? Does that mean that he still lives me? No. He doesn't."My mom said she will harm your life if I won't break up with you. I escaped from them and now they are in jail because of Child Abuse and Kidnapping" he said. My eyes widened in shock. Is he telling the truth? He might be lying."Kidnapping?" I asked and he nodded and said "they hid me from my real parents. They brought me to L.A so that my real parents wouldn't find me. Right now my name is Mark Choi but Mark Tuan" he said with a sad and depressed look painted on his handsome and flawless face.

"So? Why are you telling me this right now?" I asked staring at the elevator's buttons."I'm telling you this because I want you back" he said looking straightly at me but I was looking away from him."I don't know. Please give me time" I said and walked out of the elevator.

I heard him say "I'll wait". I wiped my tears and looked at my phone to see what I look like. I tried my best to not let them know I cried. I walked in and they we're all asleep.

Thank God.

I went to mine and Lisa's room and slept. I wish I could have a life like Lisa. She has now problems. She had never been hurt. she has a great family. I love everything about her. She isn't afraid of anything. I wish I could be her. Or Jisoo. Or Rose. I wish I could be someone else other than myself.

----------------

Jisoo's Pov.

I woke up with the sound of Jin talking to who I guess was Jennie."Yeah,don't worry. She's here with me" he said. I could see his eyes closed and really annoyed maybe because someone interrupted his deep sleep. I could feel Jin's hand on my waist.

Jin ended the call and looked at me."You awake?" he asked and I nodded."Wanna transfer to another room? You could sleep on my room. I can sleep on Jungkook's" he said. I shook my head to decline."I wanna stay here. In your arms" I said falling back to sleep. I don't have to look back but I can feel Jin smiling and blushing."OmG I blushed" he said and I giggled hitting his hard chest so that he'll shut up.

//Daytime 6:30 am//

Jisoo's Pov.

I woke up to the sound of footsteps at the living room. I thought it was Jin but Jin is right here beside me. I could here Lisa's voice "Wow~ it lookes nice here" she said. "Where are they? They're not in Jin's room. Neither in ours" I could hear Jimin voice."Maybe they're at the music room" Jungkook suggested. I preended to be asleep as they step in the room.

Lisa's Pov.

Rose,Jennie,the boys and I went to the music room sneakily. We saw Jisoo unnie asleep in Jin's arms. Jisoo's head was at Jin's shoulder. Jin's head was on Jisoo's. His hand was also at his waist.

What are they? Are they in a relationship or something? I took my phone out and made an angle and took a picture of them."I think they fell asleep while kissing" Taehyung laughed at his own self without anyone else laughing."What's so funny about that? It's actually sweet~" Jennie unnie said jumping up and down and tripped. Good thing Taehyung caught her.

I can see Rose unnie looking at Jisoo with a smirk."Unnie what's wrong?" I asked and she burst out laughing."Jisoo-ah I know you're asleep. Stop pretending" she said. I laughed and realized Jisoo's face looked like she was forcing herself to sleep.

A few seconds later,Jisoo finally opened her eyes and smiled feeling embarassed. Jisoo was about to stand up when Jin grabbed her back causing her to fall back down and lay on Jin's chest."Could you help me" Jisoo asked from us but we just left her. She looked so cute. Stuck in her lover's arms.

-------

That's it!! Sorry if it's a bit boring. Next chapter is all about the girls composing their song and starting to make their dreams come true. Thanks for Voting and Reading♥♥♥