Chapter 37 : Positive

Jin's Pov.

"Honey wake up" my wife Jisoo,the angel of my life is shaking me right now."Five more minutes" I replied and rolled. My back facing her."You always say that" she whined and threw a pillow at me.

"I know I do" I smirked slightly."You're such a-" she got cut off. It looked like she was about to throw up. I sat up and saw her running towards the bathroom. I followed her and she was already throwing up.

I patted her back slowly and held her hair."Shouldn't we go check the doctor? You've been lile this for 3 days already" I suggested while she was still gargling and washing her mouth.

"Later. I have a headache" she reasoned and sat on the bed."I should just call Mr. Choi to check you. I can't stand to seeing you suffer" I said and grabbed my phone.

"Who is this?"

"It's me. Seokjin"

"Oh,why did you call?"

"My wife has been throwing up lately. Can you come over?"

"Sure,I'll be there in thirty minutes"

"Thank you so much"

.....End call.....

I changed into some casual clothes cause I don't wanna be caught by Dr. Choi half naked. I went back the room and saw Jisoo running towards the bathroom again. Throwing up again.

Seconds later,the doorbell rang.

I ran downstairs and opened it. Dr. Choi was there standing with a black case."Where's your wife?" he asked and I led him upstairs. He started asking Jisoo questions qhile I was outside the room.

"I already know the problem. It's better if your wife would be the one to tell you" he said and smiled. He went out and I went in the room. Jsioo was there smiling and she looked like she wanted to jump into my arms.

"Jin Appa!" she said and ran up to my arms."Appa?" I was quite confused at what she means. Then,I realized. I hugged her tightly and kissed her everywhere on her face."I'm gonna be a father!" I shouted and started jumping on the bed.

I picked up my phone and messaged the others abouthe news.

Jimin : Woah...you must've really made love fiercely during your honeymoon

Rose : Unnie~ I'm an aunt already!~

Jennie : Yayy~ now I have someone to babysit

Taehyung : You can baby sit our child if you want to

Jennie : Oh shut up. I still am not ready to be a mother

Yoongi : I hope the baby wpuld be as white as me

Hoseok : As cocky as me

Namjoon : No,as talented as me

Jisoo : I hope she\he would

Jin : Taehyung really wants a baby Jennie. You should give him one

Jennie : When the pigs fly

Taehyung : //pout//

Jennie : Joke,just wait until we get married. I don't want our baby to be an alien like you

Taehyung : An alien that Jennie loves

Jungkook : Private Message please~

Lisa : Don't mind them

I kept on smiling reasing the messages popping out every second causing my phone to lag."Oppa,I am going to go to Busan later. Tomorrow is my mother's birthday" Jisoo said and started packing up."I'll go with you. I wanna get to know your parents more" I said and started packing up also.
-------------------------------
Jungkook's Pov.

I woke up and noticed that I was still sleeping on the bathroom with Lisa on my side. I took a glance and she was already wide awake."You okay now?" she asked and I nodded. We stood up and headed towards the living room.

When we went out of the bathroom, Jimin and Rose arrived smiling."Seems like the LQ a while ago was settled" Jimin hyung teased."And it looks like I see a ring over there" Lisa said pointing at the ring Rose was currently wearing.

"Omo! Hyung! I thought you'd propose to her next week" I said and ran to Rose to check on her ring."I can't wait Jungkook. Tomorrow we'll go to my parents house. It's been a long time since I visited them. Also Rose. We'll go to Busan the day after" Jimin hyung said and hung his keys on the key holder.

"Oh! I'll go call my father. They told me that I have a new cousin. I'm so excited to meet him" Lisa squeeled and fetched his phone. She started calling her family and it looked like she was very happy. I didn't understand their conversation cause it was Thailand language.

"Have you heard the news that Jisoo unnie is pregnant?" Rose asked. Me and Jimin had shocked looks on our faces when we heard the word 'pregnant'."Really? It has just been one day and she's already preggy?" I voiced out and they nodded.

"Jin hyung really is a fast producer" Jimin joked. Moments later,the door opened and Taehyung appeared with Jennie carrying a boquet of flowers."Success?" all of us asked and they nodded.

"Hyung,how about you do a double wedding with Jimin hyung?" I suggested and they had shock looks."That's a great idea" both Rose and Jennie squeeled in excitement."Kookie,pack up your things. We are heading to Thai tomorrow. No buts" Lisa said and wentninside her room.

My heart started to beat fast. I will finally meet her family. I will finally enjoy Thai with her. Thai has been in my bucket list for a year already.