Chapter 40 : Thailand Part II

Jungkook's Pov.

I called my sister Somi and told her we are waiting in front of the airport. A slender pathway was made and they entered in and the guards blocked the fans.

"Oppa~" Somi hugged me from the backseat and kissed my cheek."Yah,I thought you weren't free this week" I said and Somi sighed."I resinged. That program is enough. I suffered there. You know,critiques,bashes and judgements" she stated and breathed heavily.

"Somi,I want you to meet my girlfriend,Lisa. Lalisa Manoban"

"Oh! Manoban?! Is your brother Luke Monoban?" Somi asked with curiousness."Yeah,why?" that was all Lisa managed to answer."He's my biggest crush! I like him! Is he single?! Would you think he'll like me? Will he like what-" I cut off Somi's statement. She's fangirling.

"I think he would like you. He prefers halfs and he like cute and white girls" Lisa said with a giggle."Ommo,I should redo my hair" she said and started arranging her hair into two ponytails.

"Where's mom? Dad?" I asked and she pointed at the right direction using her nose."Jungkook-ah!" my mom greeted and kissed me on the cheek. Same with dad.

"Who's this beautiful girl right here?" mom said and winked at me."This is my girlfriend,Lisa. Lalisa Manoban" I said and they shook hands with her."My Jungkook is really lucky to have you" dad said and smiled at Lisa.

"Have you decided where to check in?" I asked and they nodded."We decided to check in at ThaiLand Rises. It is affordable and I heard the Manoban's own it" mom said and looked at Lisa.

"Yes it is. You can stay there for free if you want" Lisa said and flashed a bright dashing smile."Really? You'd do it for us?" Somi asked brightly."Yes,I think I can convince Luke to let you stay for free" Lisa said with a smile.

"Luke" Somi stated and started daydreaming. We arrived at ThaiLand Rises Hotel and it was full of flowers. Yellow flowers. I think there's a program going on inside.

We walked in and stopped when the spotlight pointed us."There! My sister!" the man on top of the stage pointed at Lisa."Come here sis!" the man signalled Lisa to come and Lisa followed.

"So sis,I have a problem finding a girlfriend right now. I want her to be cute,tall,talented,white and beautiful of course. You know someone?" the man asked and Lisa winked at Somi who was standing there trembling.

"Yes,I have the perfect girl for you. She's famous in Korea. She is half. She is Jeon So Mi. Come up!" Lisa called Somi who was trembling. Somi went up the stage and stood beside his idol.

I looked at Luke and saw him blushing. He suddenly got a little pale and he was always staring at my Somi."So,Somi,wanna go for a lunch date?" Luke offeed and Somi nodded.

Lisa went off of the stage and ran up to us."I already told Luke. Come,you'll stay at the to most and newest suite" Lisa said and lead us to my parent's room.

"This will be your room. Here are the keys. Just call if you need any help. They understand Korean" Lisa said and smiled at my parents."It is nice of you to treat us like this darling" mom said and kissed her cheek.

"Before I forget,mom,dad, Lisa and I were planning to have dinner together with her family. You know,get to know each other?" I asked shyly and they smiled and exchanged glances.

"Sure, it would be an honor. We are kinda tired. Call us tomorrow?" dad asked and we nodded. They went inside their room and settled in."Gosh! I was really nervous!" Lisa squeeled and hugged me tightly.

"Now you know what I'm feeling" I said and smiled at her."Oppa,wanna go hit the beach?" Lisa suggested and I nodded."Let's go home and change first" I suggested and we went out of the hotel.

Somi caught our eye when we saw her with Luke at the hotel restaurant. It looked like they were having a fun time. They also were laughing and smiling. But the one that caught my eye was that they were holding each others hand and moments later,Luke kissed Somi on the lips. I smiled looking at them. Somi had a bad career before. I want her to be happy and enjoy life again.

"How about we cancel the beach and just spy on them?" I suggested and she placed an evil grin on her face and nodded.

This will be fun. I know it will be.

We stalked Somi and Luke all throughout their date. They would kiss each other every minute. I think I don't like it when a guy kisses a girl during their first date. But I don't mind them. Somi is grown up now. I know she can handle herself.

The nervousness since we arrived never left inside me. I am really worried how the dinner would go. Will they like me? What if they don't?

Ringg....ring...

"Yeoboseoyo?"

"She wants a prenup"

"What!!Why!?"

"I don't know"

"Don't think about it. Forget about that prenup thing"

"You don't understand! She thinks I just love her for her money!"

....Hung up....

----------
Can you guess who wants a prenup? Who do you think? Come one. Guess please~ I need more comments to pass the dare that my cousin asked me. But if you don't want to comment,then don't.

I'm not forcing you. Comment if you want to and don't if you don't. Simple instructions.