Chapter 38 : Prenup

Lisa's Pov.

I just can't help myself. Can't wait no longer. I wanna see my parents now."Jungkookie! Wake up!~" I tried waking up Kookie but he won't budge even an inch.

"Please~ I can't wait to see my new niece and cousin and my family" I said and he groaned."Wait a minute. Just a minute" he excused and turned around his back facing me."Hurry up and get ready in thirty minutes. Or I'll murder you alive" I threatened and he chuckled.

"I'm so afraid" he teased and got up from bed. He put on his shirt that was just laying on the floor."How did sleeping without a tshirt become your hobby?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Hurry up. I'll wait on the living room" I said and went out of the living room. I made my way to the kitchen to grab yogurt but hid when I saw Taehyung and Jennie making out.

Jennie unnie was sitting on the center island while Taehyung was kissing her deeply. I am really hungry. I walked backwards and stayed away.

"Oh,I'm so hungry. I should get something at the kitchen" I shouted on purpose hoping that they would stop what they're doing but they didn't. A while later, Rose and Jimin came out rubbing their eyes.

"What was that all about?" Rose asked looking still sleepy."Go check on the kitchen yourself" I said and leaned on the wall."What the F**k!" Jimin shouted and I heard someone fall.

"So that's why Lisa ahouted" Rose said still giggling. She grabbed a box of yogurt and handed it to me."Here. I know that you want that" she said and smiled."I'm gonna tell Jin hyung about this" Jimin said and they both started running.

They are afraid of Jin cause when Jin would see one of them making PDA, he would shout and won't stop spanking them. Jin also wants them to wait for marriage before making love.

Moments later, Jungkook came out wearing a black tshirt and white cargo shorts. He also tidied up his hair and made them stand up. I can also see that he shaved.

"Looks like everyone of us has trips today" Rose said sitting on the L shaped couch eating her strawberry yogurt."Yeah,me and Taehyung will go to their house at Ulsan,Rose and Jimin would be visiting their parents and Lisa and Jungkok are heading to Thailand. For how many weeks?" Jennie asked.

"2 weeks" I replied and they nodded. Someone knocked on the door and Taehyung ran to get it."I came here to fetch Monoban Lalisa with her companion" the chaufer said in Thailand language. The others didn't understand and just shrugged.

"Jungkook. Let's go. By unnie! By oppa!" I squeeled in excitement pulling Jungkook out of the apartment. The other bodyguards picked up our luggages and placed them on the back of the car.

"Lisa,I'm really nervous. Are your parents strict? Are they over protective? Would they accept me? What do they want in a guy? Do they prefer rich men like the others? Am I good enough?-" he started asking a flood of questions.

"Jungkook,my parents are strict. They are actually the kind of parents who are outgoing and they are driendly. And of course,they are overprotective. All parents are. I know they'd accept you. They don't have traits that you need to perform just to be acceptes. They don't prefer rich men. They would accept you if you could show them you really love me" I said and he sighed in relief.

"I feel great hearing that" he said and held my hand tighter."We're here" I said the moment we entered the land of the airport."Wait. We don't have passports. How can we ride a plane?" he asked nervously

I giggled at his reaction. He really is nervous to meet my parents. Well,I'd do the same if I were to meet his parents."We're riding one of our private planes lately" I said and he sighed again.

"You really are rich huh?" he asked as we grabbed our luggages on the back of the car."Well,since my brother is handling the company well. Our company rises,our money increases. But,I don't spend to much money. I pretty much hand some of my money to my Aunt who lives at Busan" I said and he nodded.

We went inside the airplane and we took off. Wait for me Thailand.

////While at Taehyung and Jennie's room////

"What!! You want a prenup! Don't you trust me! Do you think I just want your money!? No! I don't need your money! Prenup means you don't trust the one you're marrying! I can't forgive you! I gave you all of me! My money! And you want a prenup! Fu*k you B**ch!"
-----------------
A\N:

Who wants a prenup? How will Jungkook be accepted by Lisa's family? Will it go well? Read the next chapter. Who is calling who a bitch?

**DONT FORGET TO VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE!**

**YOU CAN MESSAGE ME FOR ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE IN MIND. I CAN HELP YOU IN YOUR STORIES**

**YOU CAN SUGGEST FANFICS YOU WANT ME TO MAKE. I NEED IDEAS TO PUBLISH NEW BOOKS**