Chapter 11 : I Want To Protect You

This is kinda a long chapter. Sorry,I just wanted to.

Rose's Pov.

It was early in the morning when Lisa and Jennie woke me up."Unnie~let's go to the beach. Wakeu up Jisoo unnie" Lisa said shaking me until I fell hard on the ground."She's not coming. She has a date with Jin today" I said getting up and leaving the room.

I decided to bring my favorite bathing suit that was a two piece black and white striped. I wore a see-through blouse that is showing my swimsuit and very short shorts. I saw Lisa dressed in a black see-through blouse also with a red two-piece swimsuit at the bottom.

Jennie walked in looking fabuluos with a one-piece dark green swimsuit that had ripped parts showing his belly,side waste and back. She also wore a see-through that was peach.

When we we're ready,I took out a sticky note and wrote something in it that Jisoo would like to know where we are. We headed out with hats on out head and sunglasses. We walked to the beach because it was just near.

We we're paying for our entrance fee when we saw 3 boys that looked familiar. They we're facing their back on us so we couldn't figure out who they we're. We went closer to them and looked at them. It was Jungkook,V and Jimin.

"Oh! What a coincidence" Jimin said winking at me. I don't know but I think I just blushed."What a coincidence it is" I said with a giggle."Where's Jisoo?" Taehyung asked looking around for any sign of Jisoo."She didn't come" Jennie said stoping Taehyung for looking around."Of course she wouldn't,she has a date with Jin hyung" Jimin said rolling his eyes at Taehyung."So~can we just stop talking and enjoy the beach?" Lisa interrupted with a pout on her face."Yeah she's right. Let's go" Jungkook said.

The 4 idiots ran away leaving Jimin and I frozen in our position. I remembered that Jimin kissed me on the horror house. But did he feel it too?

"Oppa,did something hit your lips when we we're at the horror house?" I asked nervously."Yeah. Did you feel it? Where did it landed?" he asked looking at my face."My- my" I couldn't reply. He smiled and said "Tell me. I won't be angry" with a smile on his face."Cheeks" I said and I began to walk faster away from him.
I thought I was far from him but when I turned,he was just a few inch away from he."Cheeks huh? How about lips?" he said. He has always been this seductive. I felt my cheeks getting warm. I tried to move a step backward but his hand was holding tightly at my waist. What does he want?

He grinned and let go of me. I stood there froze  until I got interrupted by his charming voice again,"You thought I was going to actually kiss you huh?" he said with a smirk."Yah! Park Jimin" I said. I chased after him until he was the one who caught me. He carried me like a baby and threw my hat,bag and sunglass at the are where the others were.

He threw me to the water and it hurt because it wasn't really deep."Ouch" I said ribbing my wet back."ehehehe" was all he.said and he headed to the deep part. I admit it,I can't swim. I chased after him until the water was at my neck. I stayed there and called him. He just smiled and teased me that I couldn't swim.

He approached me and hugged me."Sorry" he said with a worried look. I was trying to hold my laughter but I failed."Sorry for what" I asked still laughing."Aish~ I thought you were made at me" he said splashing water at me."You don't know how to swim?" he teased. I pouted. He reached from my hand and dragged me somewhere deep. I started rambling "What if there's a shark" "What if there's a mermaid underneath us" I didn't stop until Jimin's hand covered my mouth.

"You shouldn't be worried. I'm here" he said witha smirk. "Start moving your legs and hands so you could float" he said slowly letting go of me. I did what he said. When he let go,I was screaming for joy "I can swim! I can swim!" I said and hugged him really tight. I could feel his mouth getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what went inside of my but I kissed Jimin on the lips. We let go of each other after the 5 second kiss. He smiled and I smiled too. We hugged each other again and swam back to where the others we're.

///Lisa and Jungkook//

Jungkook's Pov.

I invited Lisa with me. We saw a small tree that looked so cute and laid blankets under it so we could sit and talk. She looked really gorgeous.

"So,have you thought about my question at the park?" I asked looking at the amazing view of the beach."No,I actually wanna talk about it right now. I wanna ask you questions" she said hiding her face with her blouse."Okay,what's the question" I asked with a smirk."Why do you want me?","I want you because you've been my childhood crush. I want you because I wanna protect you from Namjoon hyung and the crew" I said holding her right hand and playing with it like a kid."Why'd you protect me?" she asked looking at me with a curious look."Because they want you to work for them. And we agreed at a bet. If I get to confess to you of my true feeling and make you my girlfriend,they would leave you alone" I said looking at her eyes."So you just want me because of a bet?" she asked with a fake laugh and a disappointed look."No,I want you because I love you" I said. I saw her blush and I smirked."So~you have the answer now?" I asked with a smile on my face. She nodded and I asked "What's the answer?". She nodded again. So it means yes?! She's my girlfriend!? Am I dreaming?!

I grabbed Lisa for a hug and whispered to her ear "I love you Lisa. I would never leave you. I will stay with you until your hair turns white. I won't break your heart. I will make you happy. I want you to be the mother of my kids. I would do anything to have you. I will give you everything you need. Money,new house,new dresses,new jewlries and-" I got cut off when Lisa covered my mouth."I don't need those expensive things. I only need your love" she said and that made me blush. We hugged each other and let go when we noticed that Jennie and V were heading towards us.

///Jennie and V///

Taehyung's Pov.

I walked Jennie to area where there were alot of rides we could ride on."You actually look good today" I complimented her. I saw her trying to hide her blushing cheeks away from me. I laughed."Stop covering it" I said holding her hand that was covering it."Covering what?" she asked innocently even though she knew what I was reffering to."Your blushing cheeks" I said and she giggled."I don't know why I'm telling you this but its been a long time since I blushed infront of a guy" she said swaying our holding hand back and forth."Really?" I asked and she nodded.

I smiled just by looking at her. She just looks so beautiful and she's got everything my ideal girl has. I want to admit my feelings but you know me. I get so shy when it's about confessing. That's why I never had any girlfriends. Because I always take long to reply that I like the girl also.

I saw a banana boat and thought if Jennie would wanna ride it."Wanna ride on that?' I asked pointing at the banana boat. She nodded and we ran towards it. Jennie rode on the front and I rode at the back of her. It was bumpy and fun. Jennie always shouted "God save me" and then shouts "Taehyung-ah I can't hold on" she said it millions of times and she decided to let go. The boat stopped so that she could climb back up again. I jumped in supporting her weight. We laughed at each other and headed back to boat and back to the shore.

After the banana boat ride,we decided to ride on the bubble ball. I was a bubble where you can get in and walk inside it. Me and Jennie went inside and had trouble walking. We decided to crawl until we went really far. When Jennie attempted to stand up,she fell right on top of me. I felt my heart beating so fast. She just smiled,"Sorry oppa. Did it hurt?" she asked really worriedly. I shook my head and she got off of me. We walked back to the shore and saw Jimin and Rose.

"Let's go eat dinner. Go find Jungkook and Lisa" Jimin commanded and we immediately swifted off. We walked together. Kicking sand. And smiling at each other. Until we saw Jungkook and Lisa hugging. Lisa saw us and she immediately let go of Jungkook."Jimin said we should go and eat dinner" I said and they stood up carrying their blankets that they laid on the sand.

////Jimin and Rose////

"Did you have fun?" Jimin asked."I never had fun like this for a long time" she replied hugging Jimin,"thank you" she said. Jimin hugged him back and said "You're welcome".

5 minutes later, V and Jennie came back with Jungkook and Lisa. They all headed out and ate dinner at Latinos Restos after getting dressed.

-----------

The End! Finally this chapter is done!
I can't believe I wrote 1697 words for this chapter. Thanks for reading and voting. Thank you for everything!!!