Chapter 25 : Mother-In-Law/Confession

Jisoo's Pov.

I waited outside the ICU looking at the unconcious body of Jin. Tears rolled down my eyes as I see him lying down.

Seeing him suffer makes me remember the accident. Why did the guy shoot him? Did he do something wrong? Or did he just get shot because God wanted to.

Beeeeeppppp.....the line on the monitor turned from zigzag to straight. He's dying!!

"Call the doctor!!!" I shouted and the boys went to call the doctor. I went inside the room even if I wasn't allowed to. I ran up to his body and hugged him.

The doctors came in and did what they we're supposed to do."I'm sorry maam but-" he was supposed to say something but I puched his chest and hugged Jin.

"4;20 am July 17,2016" the doctor said meaning that he is dead."Noo!!! God please!!" I begged and hugged Jin. A tear dropped from my eyes to his eyes. And who knew? The line on the monitor started to become zigzag again.

"Thank you" I said and kneeled looking at the ceiling above."You're a life saver" Jin's mom came in and hugged me. Even Hana cried and hugged my leg."Thanks for saving my brother" she said."I didn't save him, God did" I said.

"God who is he?" she asked still looking teary."The one we should follow and believe on. If we need something,we can ask him. But he won't answer all of our request" I replied and she nodded.

We went out the ICU and seated at the chair across. Rose sat beside me and placed my head on her shoulder. Jimin sat beside her and he placed his head on Rose's other shoulder.

"What am I? A bed?" she joked and Jimin just laughed and kissed her on her cheeks."Stop that. We're at the hospital and everyone is here" I heard Rose scolding Jimin.

"So what?" Jimin teased again and kissed Rose again on her cheeks.

"Jisoo,can I talk to you?" Jin's mother Jinri approached me. I stood up and followed her outside the balcony.

"Remember the day when Jin and you went to the house?" she asked. I nodded and sighed looking at the sun shining."And his father wasn't there?" she asked and I still nodded.

"Well,the truth is,his father wasn't at his workplace. He was with Mark. I lied to Jin telling him that his father was in jail for being accused as a drug dealer" she confessed and tears rolled down from her eyes.

I caressed her back and told her it's okay."Actually,Jin and Mark are brothers,but none of them knew the truth" she said again and started to burst out in tears.

They are brothers? Mark and Jin are brothers?

"What do you mean they're brothers?" I asked again making sure I was hearing right.

"Well, Jin and Mark are my sons but they have different fathers. Jin's real father is actually dead. I told Jin that his father was Mark's father. But I didn't tell him that he has a younger brother. I didn't have the courage to say it and I didn't have the courage to explain my mistake. Mark's father, Seojin hates Jin but I begged him to pretend to be Jin's father,and he did. When Jin was looking for his father the day you came,I lied telling him that he was in jail. But actually he was with Mark. Seojin helped Mark kidnap Jennie and once, Mark raped Jennie and Seojin proudly told me about it. I was afraid to tell Jin the truth because I thought that he would hate me forever and never forgive my mistake. I thought it was best not to tell him. But I think I should've just told him the truth. The one who shot Jin and Jennie was Seojin. Seojin wanted to murder Jin all along but I was there to stop him. But now, he did it because I wasn't there" she cried and started to look like she just got wet by the heavy rain.

"Why did you say that it was him who shot them? Did he tell you? Proudly?" I asked and she shook her head."No,I went to the crimescene and saw his body. When I saw the body of the suspect,I immediately figured out who it was" she replied and started crying making the hospital flood.

"It's okay,I know Hin would forgive you. He will. I'm sure" I comforted her so that she would stop crying.

After all that emotional moment,we went back inside the hospital. When we almost arrived at the room,we saw nobody. Where are the others?

We saw the ICU empty and no Jin was found. Where is he? A nurse approached us and bowed at us."Are you relatives of Kim SeokJin?" the nurse asked and we nodded.

"Where is he?" I asked and she smiled."Jin is in a safe condition. He is now transferred at a normal private room at room 89. It is at the third floor. I'll get going" the nurse bowed again and I bowed in return because she looked more older than me.

We climbed up the third floor and seatched for room 89. We saw Jennie in a wheelchair pushed by Taehyung inside Jin's room."Jennie" I whined and hugged her but not so tight because I know it would hurt her.

"Unnie~ I'm sorry" she said and looked down."For what?" I asked and she smiled shyly."You know,for causing this problem. None of these would've happen if I didn't hook up with Mark" she said. I saw tears trying to come out from her eyes but I whiped them and cupped her cheeks.

"It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. You know what,I noticed that you two just blamed yourself in this accident" I smiled at them and they started blushing.

"Taehyung,what us your rlationship with Jennie right now?" I asked and he just grinned and shrugged."Uhhmmm-" before Taehyung could answer,Jennie butted in "Dating" she said and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Well,let's get inside then" I offered and we went inside. I saw a happy looking Jin smiling and feeling pain when his friends punches him lightly.

"Jisoo" he stated and smiled at me. I wiped the tears falling and approached him."Jin" I cried and hugged him tightly slowly forgeting that he was still in pain.