Chapter 3 : His Comeback

Jennie's Pov.

We went up the golden staircase. I felt like a princess. I felt that every guilt and sadness inside my heart jumped out. I felt the old me again. Is Seoul the medicine? Is Seoul the reason why I had forgotten about Mark. It's timt to move on Jennie-ah.

"Jennie unnie! Jisoo unnie said that we should meet her and Rose at the room. They said it was at room 75 at the 8th floor" Lisa said while carrying her luggage. I nodded and followed her. Then, we went inside the elevator because we got tired climbing the staircase. Before we went in, I saw a shadow pass by. The body of the person was very familiar and it made my heart beat really fast. His orange hair glowed from the dark part. I shook my head and went in the elevator.

"Unnie~ did you see a ghost or something?" Lisa asked with a worried face."I think I saw- no! It's not him!" I said while shaking my head and trying to get the thought out off my mind. Lisa looked confused and said "Who? OHh!!-" before Lisa could say another word, I stopped him "Don't ever say his name!" I shouted and few seconds the door opened.

We walked down the hallway. But,my mind was still on him. How come he's here? What does he want? Does he want me back? Questions started running through my head. Mark! Mark! Why did you come back! I don't wanna see you. Never! Never!

My mind was thinking of him until,"Unnie! Is there something wrong?" she asked while stroking my hair."I just can't gt my mind off him. I just couldn't" I said with a frightened face. Lisa tried comforting me until we arrived at the room we won.

//Continue of Flashback//

Jennie's Pov.

I walked down the hallway with my Mark's hand holding mine. Everyone's eyes focused on us. Paparazzi's never left us. "Everyone is focusing on us. Isn't it weird?" I asked while looking on his face."They're just jealous of you sweetheart" Mark said and pecked my cheeks.

I could feel anger and jealousy hitting me. I could feel thier eyes looking at me as if they're trying to kill me.

Me and Mark decided to go to the park and spend some time together."You hungry?" Mark asked while eyeing me. Mark and I had been dating for 1 month now. He already knows when I lie."A little" I aaid while rubbing my tummy. We laughed and Mark opened the door of his car."Wanna grab some burger? Homemade?" he said with that killer smirk he has."You know how to make burgers?" I was shocked. With that attitude,he knows how to cook? Maybe he isn't bad like the others say. "Yeah, I learned it at T. L. E class" he said and I nodded."Where are you gonna cook?" I asked while retouching my makeup."My house,your house?" he asked ."I dunno. My parents aren't home until next month. I'm all alone but my aunt still delivers food in the morning and evening and afternoon" I said while putting my makeup kit in my bag that Mark gave me on my birthday."Then it's your house then" he said and my eyes opened wider."What about yours?" I said. I didn't want to clean up the mess we'll make by myself. It's so boring and everybody knows I'm lazy like a baby."Why don't you want me to go to your house?" Mark whined looking at me with those puppy eyes."I don't like cleaning the mess we made by myself" I said while painting an annoyed look on my face."I'll help you. I'll stay there until tomorrow since it's Saturday tomorrow" he said. He really wants to go to my house huh? "What! Why? My parents would get angry" I said."You said they won't be home until the next month" he begged with those puppy eyes. Those puppy eyes always seem to work. I don't know why."Okay fine. Let's go" I said and he had a big smile on his face.

We arrived at the house. Our house wasn't kinda big. It was a normal house like those ones in Camella. We went inside and Mark headed to the kitchen immediately. Mark make burgers and a sauce in where we could dip the lettuce he chopped.

"Burgers out!" Mark said while holding the plate in his hand."That looks good!" I complemented."Of course it is. It's made by the incredible Mark Tuan!" he said with a chuckle. I giggled and kissed his cheeks.
"Sit down you silly" I said while helping him with the plated he was carrying.

I tasted the burger and it was very tasty. The sauce was amazing and the pattienwas cooked perfectly. It was juicy and sweet. I can't imagine I have a bad boy boyfriend and he can cook! I wonfer what else he can do. He can dance,cook and rap. What else can he do? Sing? I don't know but I think I have the perfect boyfriend. I won't ever leave him like those I did to my previous boyfriends.

I didn't dated them because I liked them, I only dated them because I wanna give them a blessing and a curse. Everyone knows I'm the Fierce Campus Sweetheart.

/////END OF FLASHBACK/////

Lisa's Pov.

I was worried looking at Jennie unnie. She seemed so happy awhile ago,but now she'd back to her normal self again. I hope she would really forget the past. I would never forgive Mark oppa for hurting Jennie unnie. I know Jennie unnie will find her prince charming someday. Maybe she could end up with that  blondie on the plane. I don't know his name,but I bet Jisoo unnie knows.

We arrived at our room and saw Jisoo unnie sleeping while Rose unnie was reading wattpad on her phone."What took you so long?" Rose asked while reading a Romance themed book."Jennie unnie saw Mark oppa" I said."What! Why! Where!" Rose was shocked and really worried. We knew how much trauma Mark gave to Jennie unnie."Jennie unnie saw him pass by before we went in the elevator" I said while taking off my shoes."I'm really sure it is him. His body was very familiar and his hair was orange. I can't be mistaken" Jennie unnie said with a frightened look."You must be hallucinating'' Rose said."I'm sure I saw him" Jennie unnie said."Saw who?" I saw Jisoo unnie sit down on her bed. I bet she woke up because of our loud voices."Mark" Jennie unnie said."Did you see him to Lisa?" Jisoo unnie asked."No,I was inside the elevator but Jennie unnie remained at the door"I replied."You must be hallucinating" Jisoo said. Jisoo and Rose do have the same thoughts."Maybe. But why was my heart beating so fast?" Jennie unnie said feeling her heart beating."It's normal when you hallucinate"Jisoo unnie said while calming Jennie unnie that is crying.

----------------------------

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO COMMENT,VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!