Chapter 20 : Shit! That Was So Embarassing

Jennie's Pov.

I hoped into Jin's car with a sad look painted on my face. I don't know what's with me but I turn from happy to sad when I see or hear Taehyung with that Mina.

Am I jelous? But why would I be? I have my Mark. Is he really mine? Well who cares,I'm still happy with him."Something wrong?" Jisoo unnie asked looking at me."No. I just miss Mark" I lied and she nodded and giggled."It's just been 10 minutes" Jin said focusing his eyes on the road."I can't help myself" I replied.

I peeked at Jungkook and Lisa and saw them having fun. They we're playing that stupid game called "Cooking Mama". That game is pretty lame and old.

"Stop judging" Lisa said looking at me."I'm not. I didn't even say anything" I laughed at her sudden expression."You didn't say it but you thought of it" Lisa teased. I sometimes enjoy Lisa being this way. She is such a sexy but cute girl.

I looked back at the window and saw Mina's car right next to us. They we're laughing and Jimin would make funny faces. I smiled when I saw the rectanglar shaped smile of Taehyung. He is just an adorable little alien.

Jimin's Pov.

I was so thankful that our plan worked. I hope it will help Taehyung and even Mina.

Since we were young, Mina had a huge crush on Mark. She never changed her crush until now. I usually don't like it when Mark hyung is around. He just distracts everyone. I don't know how my brother Jinyoung but much known as Junior is his friend.

"So~ where did you ask Rose out?" Mina asked grinning widely at me."Seoul" I replied  lacking information."You always reply with nonspecific words"  Mina said and I heards Rose giggled."He sometimes is annoying" Rose butted in and Mina and Taehyung cracked up.

"I know right. I actually have a collection of nonsense photos he has" Mina showed Rose some photos of me with stolen but silly faces."That's so out of his jam" Rose commented."Rose~ stop bringing out the word 'jams'" I said and they just laughed.

"I wondered where Namjoon hyung kept your Jams" Taehyung teased and I ryened red."Kyahhh!!" I screamed and they laughed. Rose went close to me and hugged me."You're perfect with or without jams" she said and I was still kinda annoyed in a fun way.

"I kinds noticed that Jimin is the same height as Jimin" Taehyung said. I ignored him but I just can't help myself from screaming."When I was little,I drank vitamins to make me tall" I said and Mina and Taehyung eyed at each other. I think they're trying to think of another joke.

"When you we're little?" Mina asked and I nodded."Since when did you become big" Taehyung butted in."Shut up" I ended and it was just time. We arrived at Namjoon hyung's studio because Taehyung said that they had changed. It is good news for me because I like hanging out with Yoongi hyung

We hoped of the car and went inside the studio."Jimin-ah!" Yoongi hyung rushed to me and hugged me. I hugged him back."I'm glad you changed hyung" I whispered and he patted my head."I'll always change just to see you" he said and I laughed."Stop being so cheesy" I replied and he chuckled.

"Oh hyung,this is my girlfriend,Rose" I said bringing Rose over."I thought I would be yours" Yoongi hyung joked and we laughed."Joke,you look good for Jimin,Rose" he said and offered Rose for a handshake.

"Jungkook" I heard Hobie hyung's voice that I missed so much."Who is this?" Hobie asked Jungkook who was with Lisa."My girlfriend" Jungkook replied with a smirk."Let me guess,Lisa" Hoseok hyung guessed and Lisa nodded.

"How'd you know^" Jungkook asked and Hoseok just laughed."You always talk about her on Facebook and Tumblr" he said and Jungkook blushed.

"Talking Facebook,Jimin-ah,you're really becoming so famous" Hoseok hyung hung his arm around my shoulder."I don't like it" I complained and headed to their small stage."I hate being famous. They even bashed Rose because I'm dafing her" I said and Rose looked sad. I think Rose had seen the bashes about her.

"Stay strong okay?" I whispered to her."I will always be. For you. For me. For us" she said and I smiled and kissed her cheeks. I'm really lucky to have a girlfriend like her. Really lucky.

"I wonder where Taehyung is" Jin butted in drinking melted yogurt."Probably making out with Mina" Lisa joked and all of us crept outside to spy on Taehyung.

We peeked at the small opening on the door and saw Mina and Taehyung making out."Woah" Jin said outloud and Mina and Taehyung jumped off each other in shock."That was a scene" Jungkook went out and clapped."It's not funny" Taehyung said turning his back to us.

Mina just kept on smiling and blushing.

Taehyung's Pov.

"Have you moved on?" Mina asked leaning at the front of her car."Yes,I would move on just for you" I said and Mina just giggled."I think you're lying. You still love her" Mina said and looked sad."I don't. She doesn't love me. So I won't love her" I said looking at her hands and I intertwined them with mine.

"Oppa,have you kissed before?" Mina asked shyly."Yes,don't you remember? A while ago outside the parking lot" I said and she giggled."I mean,have you kissed a girl before?" she asked again playing with my fingers."No,why did you ask so?","Because you are a bad kisser" she teased and I felt embarrased.

Shit,that was embarrasing. I haven't kissed a girl before.

"I know. Sorry" I apologized and she shook her head."You shouldn't apologize. I can rach you" Mina said and I felt the caterpillars turning into butterflies in my tummy.

"You don't have t-" I was cut off when she pressed her lips with mine. She let go for a second and said "go with the pattern" and pressed her lips back again. I tried what she told me to and I got the hang of it.

"That was a scene" I heard Jungkook voice. We departed our lips together and I turned around. That was embarrasing.

--------

Thanks for reading.♥♥♥