Chapter 10 : Can't I Talk To My Precious Angel?

Jisoo's Pov.

After the date, me and Jin went home in our separate ways. I have a boyfriend. I can't believe it.

I waited for the girls to arrive from their swimming trip. It was already 3pm and they're still not here. I decided to call Rose and be informed where they are right now. I want to spend some time with them.

Dialing Rose.

"Neh unnie?" Rose asked."Where are you right now?" I asked while playing with my hair."Cabi Beach" she said."Is that far from our condo?" I asked wondering if I should go or not."No,you can just walk all the way here" she said."Okay,are you heading home right now? I want to catch up" I asked while heading to the balcony."No,we are gonna go home by 6" she said."Okay wait for me" I said heading to my closet.
"Neh,bye" she said with a kiss at the end.

There sure are alot of places here in Seoul that are near our condo. If I'd be The creator of the guiness book of record,I would put Golden Sympathy as the most amzing and beautiful condo.

I started changing unto my bikini which was black. I thought again. I shouldn't wear too showy clothes,Jinnwould be mad. The heck! Why am I always thinking about him? I decided to just wear my rashguard.

Befor I could go out of the condo,my phone buzzed. I looked at it and saw Jin calling me.

"Hello?" I said while opening the door knob."Jisoo-ah,can we talk for awhile?" Jin oppa whined. He's just so cute."Sure,why?" I said as I locked the door of our condo."I just want to talk to my precious angel. Is there a problem?" he said. I giggled at the "precious angel part."So what do you want to talk about?" I said unlocking the door. I decided to not catch up with them. It'll be more fun talking with Jin."Uhmm,about our future" he said with a chuckled."Omg I'm blushing" he said. I laughed at his reaction."Aww,your so cute~ Oh oppa,can you wait?" I said with a giggle."Why where are you going?" he said whining like a baby that doen't want her mother to go."I'm just gonna call Rose and tell her I can't catch up at the beach" I said."But why?" he asked."Why? Don't you want to talk to me all day?" I said acting like a baby."Aww,that's so sweet. Okay bye for awhile" he said and hung up.

I dialed Rose as I sit on the navy blue couch.

"Unnie~ Where are you right now?" Rose said. It was noisy on where she was. I felt like I heard V's girly scream."I decided not to go" I said acting all tired."Why?" she asked."I just am too tired" I said with a lazy voice."Okay. We'll be home by 7pm" Rose said and I heard splashing of water and Lisa shouting 'stop' with a small laugh.
"Why?" I asked."We met Jimin,V and Jungkook here" I was right. I did hear those three idiot's voices."Okay have fun"
"Neh" she replied.

I ended the call and dialed Jin.

"That was quick" Jin said with a chuckle."I don't want to waste time talking to them. I wanna talk with you" I said and giggled "OMG I'm blushing again!" he shouted in embarassment."Oppa~ is this the first time you blushed" I asked with a giggle."N-Neh" he said sluttering."Awwe,your so cute" I said."Not as cute as you" he said with a chuckle."You never fail to make me smile"I replied and heard him chuckle.
"I always will make my precious angel smile" he said. I blushed and had a wide smile on my precious face.

"I have a question" I said but not in a serious tone."What?" he said."Where are the other three?" I said reffering to Jimin,V and Jungkook."Ahh you mean them? They headed out somewhere I don't know" he said. It felt like he doesn't wanna talk about them."Rose told me that they are with Jimin" I said."Nice" he whispered to his own self but I heard it."Huh?" I asked acting to not hear it."Uhmm,when are Rose and the others coming home?" he asked in a curious tone."By 7pm why?" I asked."The boys won't be here until Saturday. I want to invite you over into a sleepover" he said. I blushed. Sleepover? Me? With Him? This Sounds Fun."Are we gonna sleep in the same bed?" I asked.
"If it's okay with you. But if you don't,I can sleep on the others room" he said. But I wanna sleep with him. But I'm shy to admit it. I hate sleeping alone. I end up crying and sobbing.

"Okay.. Where do you live?" I asked heading to mine and Rose's room."Look down at your balcony" he said. I went out of the room and went to the balcony."Hi Jisoo!" Jin said waving up at me with a huge smile on his face. I waved back and sent him a flying kiss. He accepted the kiss and smiled."Okay I'm just gonna pack up a few clothes" I said still looking at his handsome face."Okay take your time" he said and waved at me.

I ended the call with a huge smile on my face. I packed up my clothes. I thought deeply. Should I bring clothes that would show my amazing body's curves or just bring casual clothes. I decided to bring clothes that would show my curves so that Jin would now. But what if he doesn't like me dressing that way?

I headed downstairs with my backpack at my back and went inside the elevator. I got out of the elevator and was greeted by the most handsome man I ever now. Jin. He was smiling there and waved at me. I smiled back and got closer to him. He handed me his hand and I accepted it. We headed to his car. Did he have a car? But why did he rode a taxi while heading to Latinos Restos? Nevermind.

I was inside the car and tried to put on my seatbelt. I struggled and asked for help. Jin leaned into me and locked my seatbelt. Then,he looked at my eyes and I looked at his. He started to lean over looking at my lips. I leaned over too causing our lips to touch. We started kissing but not for a long time. It was short and sweet. I smiled when he let go and he smiled to grabbing my hand and kissed it.